6. Yay or Nay?

Links pov
—————
"How about I show you. Just throw me off the edge if this is very uncool ok?"

"Uhhh, ok I guess?"

I climbed up onto the railing. "Sidon come over here!"

"Fine."

I took hold of his head and pulled him into a kiss.
With my paraglider ready for easy access in case I need to use it, it was time to see when happened.

I was anxious and didn't panicking as all of the events took place. It felt like time was slower then a parry, slower then bullet time, half speed to even that.
Was the goddess trying to make this suck? If so, curse the goddess. If not Hylia? THEN WHY, WHO, WHAT?????
I was ready to feel the oddly calming feeling of falling.
What I felt instead was my feet off the ground, not falling. How was a off the ground and not falling? I don't understand...
It's Sidon. He's holding me. Returning the kiss. Not throwing me off the edge.
How did I not notice? Now that I realized it I started hugging him harder then I thought I was even capable of.
We pulled away to get some air. And this is all I can say.

"You. did.. not... not? Pu-push me off?"

"Of course I didn't silly. You're a gem."

I looked into his soft yellow eyes and could fully feel my blush.

"WHAT THE HELL SIDON!?!"
It was Muzu.
He saw the entire thing.

"Oh fuck."
Me and Sidon both said in sync.
Muzu of all people. He's the one who is known to hate Hylians. He might be homophobic too?

"Sidon, let's uhhh... return to the party."

"Yeah uhhh we should probably do that..."

It was 9:58 and the king asked us to stay after the party was over.

Everyone slowly filtered out until it was only me, Sidon, and the king. Even Muzu left the room.

"So I'm assuming you know what I'm about to talk to you guys about."

"I have a pretty good guess" I said while Sidon just looked down and blushed.

"Muzu saw and told me already, I'm not mad."

"Wait, you're not?" Sidon said obviously surprised

"I'm very proud and Sidon, I already knew that you loved Link without you telling me."

"WHAT HOW?!?" Sidon practically yelled

"It's obvious just by seeing the way you look at him and just listening when you're asleep.

"That's how I found out but for most people dreams lie but apparently yours don't." I chimed in

"You are excused."

On our way out we heard-
"PROTECTION IN THE BATHROOM'S BOTTOM DROOR!"
———————————————————————
This was a fun one and I think my longest one yet.

Apparently this story is #5 in SidonxLink, #21 in Sidlink, and #79 in botw!

I know it's not the best but this is currently a very short, unfinished story.

Just so I can see who reads this can everyone comment this   |
                  \/
            Hayoooo

Also it'll be fun :)
Ok see ya tomorrow with another update!
(Unless I fall asleep half way through XD)