Random stuff to get us through the summer(11- for my convenience)

Check in like once a week to see what I put here-
Might be random thoughts, ideas for your comments, random interactions with you guys! Basically whatever I want to do XD.

This counts as 11 because I want to just look at the number at the top to know what chapter it is XD
It's easier so I don't care XD

EDITOR'S NOTE
I am so sorry for not posting

Idk why I'm always so tired XD I've just not been having much energy to write sorry :)

I'm not going to be posting many chapters of the summer because like...
Summer stuff...
Family...
Literally any other reason XD

Sooo yeah might be a while but I'll at least try to update this post every once In a while if I get the chance and/or alone time to.

Ok byeeeeeeee______________________________
Hellooooo :D

For questions in the comments just answer with the same format as "question 1 answer A"

Just wondering what you want to happen in the story next. I do have a couple ideas that I kinda need to get decided soooo I'll ask then here :D
1- How is Zelda going to be about "Sidlink"?
NO ZELDA IS NOT GOING TO SUCK, SHE IS NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON!!

A- perfectly fine and sweet

B- Salty at first but transfers to A after seeing how cute they are together

C- Completely oblivious to anything that's happening

Or

D- Sweet but jokes around about it

First public decision :D these are going to be common here ;)

Please don't be salty. I have a life and I'm literally in 7th grade people. I live with my family and spend time with them. Even more so during the summer XD.

Also I have a couple of siblings that live with my dad so during the summer they come here (currently sharing a room with one of them) and I go there too. (Also going to be sharing a room there)

Little privacy and I can only do that when he's asleep :( Literally only one of my friends is aware of this and she doesn't even read it XD. She does not care about botw, she's a Percy Jackson kinda gal.

Ok bye for tonight, see ya soon! Tomorrow? Two days? (I have no idea XD)