15- Dreaming

Sidon's pov
——————
"Sidon? What happened?" It was link asking about a weird dream I had last night.

"I was sleeping peacefully without dreams. That was short lived though. I was awakened in some kind of empty world with a thin layer water on the ground. It was very peaceful but confusing.
Out of nowhere I saw Mipha! I thought I was dead honestly and thought of you, link before anything else when that thought came over me.

Mipha just said 'Sidon. I always knew it would happen. I can't say I was expecting it to be a man though. Let alone link of all people! It's impossible to be mad because you're my brother after all'

I just was confused about how she knew all of this.

Mipha continued with'There is a big problem you will have to face. The problem is it's link you're dating. I hope you know that Zelda has long since fallen in love with link. Once she learns you got him that'll not be fun. I'm here right now as a warning so please take it. Do not tell Princess Zelda. We have no way of knowing how it will go.'

I just responded with 'Thanks for the warning but how are you here right now?'

Mipha laughed a little annoying me slightly before answering with, 'part of my soul is inside link with my power called mipha's grace: you are touching link right now, actually quite a lot... anyways, the contact allows me to enter your dreams. Weird right? Also the more contact rge better I'm able to be here. For example if you were barely touching link, you could only faintly hear my voice.'

I was taking that all in before I just reworded it way more simply. 'So, part of your spirit is in link and the more contact there is more of your spirit can pass through to get to me?'

Mipha for some reason was surprised by how well I said that. 'That's exactly right! You said that so much better then I did! Impressive! I see my brother grew up well. Farewell, maybe I'll come back sometime soon!'

And then she was gone!'

Link took a few minutes to respond but he eventually did, "Do you think we should just tell her now? Like she'll figure it out sooner or later. Should we just do it so we don't have to live with knowing she could get told at any moment?"

I contemplated. Pros and cons of doing it and not doing it and made my decision. "We should. I would rather live in fear for a day then for who knows how long. We can teleport to the castle now and tell her in private?"

Link, surprised by the rush shakily responded, "Well yeah that would work? Yeah that's good we'll do that."

We pressed the shrine icon in hyrule castle and I enjoyed the teleportation. It's a quick relaxing time before we tell Zelda."
———————————————————————
Idk what to put soooo bye!