10- Planning

FYI I'm doing a short chapter and it's your job to figure out who is talking.
I don't have enough energy XD

Nobody's pov
——————
Where should we go for our date?

I think we should do it outside of the domain so I can explore some. Keep in mind I've never left the domain.

True... we should probably ask your father though. He might not let you go.

Alright let's go in a few minutes. First let's decide where to go so we can be more prepared. I don't know about anywhere so you should list some ideas.

Death mountain is too hot same with gerudo... also you wouldn't pass as a girl for sure. Rito town is great but way too far away maybe Kakarico would work I think. But also we could go to hateno to my house.

Uhh link? What are you mumbling about??

Oh sorry, just thinking out loud.

What did you come up with?

We could go to Kakarico and talk to Impa or to Hateno and go to my house.

I HAVE AN IDEA!

too loud too loud

Sorry... what if we go and talk with Impa in Kakarico and then go to your house in Hateno?

Uhhh maybe... I only have one horse so we would have to walk. That's a LONG way... I usually just use my Shekia slate to teleport.

Wait... what if we both press the button together to teleport?

I like that idea let's test it.

Link and Sidon both pressed the shrine to Zora's domain and successfully teleported together! Proof that it will work!
———————————————————————
I'm tired sorry you have to decide who's talking when but I think it's easy? I'm too tired to check XD
Good night

I didn't post last night because my phone was overheating a bit...
I'm not doing two chapters to make up for it...

WAY too tired for that XD