12-HORSES

Sidon's pov
—————
Link and I went to the nearest stable after having a very long and honestly boring conversation with my father. He was being all overprotective and kind of annoying. We got our way because he was happy about me getting a boyfriend. (he was slightly mad that I got a boyfriend not a girlfriend)

When we got to the stable I was extremely confused about what was happening. Why were we even at a stable? Weren't we going to teleport? I was just confused but decided to not mention anything.

"Do you want to ride Biggens or teleport?" Link asked startling me a little bit.

"Uhhh I would prefer teleporting because I've never rode a horse...     Also teleporting Is fun"

"Ok! Shekia magic it is!"

We teleported to Kakarico Shrine and I loved it. Teleporting is so fun, it's just weirdly tingly and nice feeling. I was not paying attention to the shrine names to I don't know what one we teleported to.

When we got to Kakarico we went to Impa's house to like say hi? I have no idea what link's planning but I'm going to just go with it and see what happens I guess.

"Link! It's been some time! I see you brought someone with you today. Who might you be?"

"I'm Sidon, prince of the Zoras"

"Nice to meet you, Prince Sidon! What brings you here?"

"Well, please just Sidon. And as for why we're here... just ask link." I said as I gazed at link lovingly.

Dang, why is he so cute? He's cuter then anyone else I've seen before. It's impressive honestly.

"We just came to stop by and say hi. Sidon came so he could get exposed ti the outside world. It will help when he becomes king one day."

"Hmm... I'm assuming there's something... more with you two." Impa said quite accusingly too.

Link and I blushed a lot and Impa definitely noticed but it took her a but to say anything about it.

"So my suspicions are true I assume...    You are a couple aren't you?"

Link nodded shyly and I just blushed harder because he admitted it.

"Well, I'm happy for you two. I'm surprised that you guys are gay. Neither of you seem like the gay type to me, but now that I know, it seems more obvious from the start.
———————————————————————

I'm tired.
Long chapter finally!

I CAN SLEEEEEEP NOW :D