4- the royal preparations

Link's pov
——————
I was wondering about that for hours after until I was too tired to think. At... uhh I don't even know what time it was, Sidon woke me up.

"Come on... you should probably wake up sleepyhead." And with that he was off.

I just grunted and had to adjust to the bright morning light, it was way later then I expected because when I left some people were already going about their noon activities.

I got some food and was lost in thought until I heard a voice beside me.

"Are you going to eat that or just stare out into the distance?"

...

"I should probably eat this..."

This made Sidon burst out laughing and I couldn't help but chuckle along with him.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Maybe... what is it?"

"I need some help preparing for the party..."
He did go into more detail but I'll spare you that...
(Actually I'm tired and don't want to type it)

After we were done I decided to go and take a nice hot shower to get clean and calm.

I did get clean... definitely not calm.

I was thinking about what I heard from Sidon. I'm who he wants? Me?...

It was too good to be true but I still believed it done how.

I had decided...

I would ask him tonight.
———————————————————————
Yeah... I'm posting today XD
My friend fell asleep so I decided to do one XD
Thx to Mars0904 for being really nice and following me!
See you tomorrow... maybe
It's my birthday idk