9- The Hunt

Sidon's pov
—————
When I woke up link was not there. I tried calling out to him but just assumed he woke up early and ate breakfast. I got up and dressed along with gathering the courage to ask link out to a date.
When I went to the door I saw an envelope taped to the door. I opened it and read what it said.

"This is the first hint of a scavenger hunt. I wanted to do something fun so why not! This hint will lead you to where I am waiting:
The ceremony is held on this ancient shekiah platform.

Love,
Link, aka no longer the princess's appointed knight"

Im curious about where this leads but I know it'll be fun. It's also something I've never heard of link doing but i think it's pretty cool. I wonder if it's bad news? No, It can't be bad news right? He wouldn't do something so fun for bad news?
Anyways, this hint was easy and I found link quickly. He was very annoyed with how long it took me to wake up and I found him drawing on his Shekia slate. He was just using stamps to recreate a picture of me! How cute of him!

"Oh Sidon! You've arrived... took you long enough"
I glared at him warningly even though I didn't even mean it.

"Okay anyways... the next hint is...
The big fish... like a very big fish."

I was confused for a second before realizing it was the fish statue on the top of the domain. We did all the rest of the hints and we finished the last one not too long before twilight.

I pieced the pieces together to get the message "Where was I shivering cutely from the rain?"
I assumed it meant the tower I jumped from to get to him.

We went there and I he told me to look away. I did as I was told as I heard some sort of door open? I assumed he either found or created a trapdoor to hide something in.
I turned around and saw him holding a paper.

"Hey Sidon... uhhh..."

"What is it?"

"Will you go out on a date with me?..."

"Of course cutie"

"Like... boyfriend?!?!" He sounds so cute when he is excited and now is the strongest example of it,
———————————————————————

This was a good chapter

Idk why I like it so muck but ehh

Imma go pass out

Also my nose hurts because o dropped my phone on it XD
Ok gn ❤️