2- hope

Sidon's pov
—————
When link pulled returned my favor by hugging me with all his strength I could feel myself blushing.
I hope he did not see that...
We went into the throne room and all I heard was bla bla bla.
When we got back into my room all I could think of was Link. All link. Link, Link, and guess what, more link.
I could not identify what feeling I was having towards link because it was not what I expected love to feel like.

Link's pov
—————
I knew that I felt a strong sense of love and attraction to Sidon. I had a slight glimmer of hope but I had a hard time believing it...
That night I slept on the couch because I did not trust myself on his bed... maybe tomorrow?
It did not happen tomorrow... Or at all until two  weeks later.

Nobody's pov (one week after that first night)
———————
The king announced that there was going to be a big party in one week.
Link and Sidon were ecstatic and were looking foreword to the huge party. Link planned on wearing his Zora armor because it would be respectful to do so.
Sidon thought about getting a designer to create him a nicer outfit but decided to be more causal and wear his normal outfit.
———————————————————————
This one took a while because I was distracted the entire time XD

See you in the next chapter!
Won't be posting tomorrow because I'm having a friend stay the night for my birthday! :D
It's may 14 (Saturday) we're just celebrating on Friday because it's easier XD <3