14- Wait WHAT??

Sidon's pov
——————
Link and I went on a walk around Hateno village and it was peaceful. I got bombarded with questions but that's not surprising. Link also got questions and thank you-s. He also got asked if I was his boyfriend multiple times and he blushed, like a lot.
I found the blushing cute and when he got asked if I was his fish husband I decided to kiss him on the head to embarrass him a little bit. He scolded me a bit but at least he found it funny, I did quite a lot for sure.
We started heading to links house and I was confused about why.

"Hey link? Why are we already heading back? It's only been like 10 minutes!"

"Sidon, it's going to be another 10 minutes to get back and Bolson is impressively fast at doing any kind of adjustment or fix."

"Uhhh ok? That's impressive I guess"

When we got back the entire house was an extra 5 feet taller so I could fit in comfortably.

"Bolson. How did you do this? It's been like 20 minutes?!?"

"I have my ways"

We went and Bolson used the extra height adding to also expand the top floor enough to fit a way bigger bed that we could both fit in.
It was somehow night so I kissed him goodnight and we cuddled on the bed. It only took him like 5 minutes to fall asleep so it took this opportunity to comb my fingers through his hair. It was so soft so I fell asleep doing it.
———————————————————————
TIRED
SLEEP TIME
Go back and look at 11 please

Im going to be updating it commonly peeps