13- Big Boi Problems

Sidon's pov
——————
We got to link's house and I was surprised. His house is so absolutely tiny. When we got to the door I did not think I could even fit through it.

"Oh hey link! Long time no see, congratulations on beating the calamity!" (It was Bolson but Sidon had no idea)

"Thanks! Uhhh you might need to make some adjustments to my house tomorrow. This big boy might have some problems without it."

"Of course! Happy to help! Also who is this and why is he with you, if you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, I'm Sidon, prince of the Zora's. But just call me Sidon, it's honestly annoying when people refer to me as 'prince'. It just makes it seem like I'm not allowed to live a normal life with... nevermind. Also, who might you be?"

"Me? I'm bolson head of bolson construction. But you never said why you're here Sidon. Is there a... a deeper reason you are here?"

"I guess you could say that. It's probably not hard to guess as far as I can tell..."
I wish I said that less awkwardly but too late to fix it now.
Link was standing there awkwardly the entire time and just now says something, "Bolson, do you wish to guess? We'll say if it's right or wrong."

"Oh uhhh... Let me think a minute... are you two... are you two uhh, dating? Like lovers?" He said that last part so quietly that it was barely audible."

"Uhh. Yeah." Link started his sentence so I decided to finish it, he seemed to not want to. "Yeah we are."

"Actually?! Well, I'm happy for you two! Seems a little odd. First of all, you're both men, second, different race. A male Zora with a male Hylian. If I'm being honest, you guys are really cute together."

To emphasize the fact that we are dating I picked link up and kissed him on the lips. He blushed, Bolson laughed. It was a very funny moment.

Bolson told us to go on a walk while he made adjustment for 'the big boi', earning a chuckle from link. He said "the big boi" with air quotes around it.
———————————————————————
I like this chapter! :D

Sorry that my chapters are short but eh. AINT NOBODY GOT PATIENCE FOR THAT! (a long chapter)

Other than people that do XD

The problem is, I write at night. I have adhd. My meds are out of my system be the time I'm writing.

Also I have an iPhone 13 mini soooo it's tiny. Therefore the keyboard is tiny making it hard to type :(

Ok byeeeeee see ya in the next chapter!