꧁Chapter 11꧂

Playing: Tchaikovsky- The Nutcracker Suite, OP 71a

Dearest readers, it has come to the point where things shall gracefully unfold. The most awaited first meeting of the future King and Queen of this very country, Azalea. Citizens from all parts of Azalea are more than anticipating their first glimpse of the upcoming King and attaining this piece of information is not in any way helping Prince Steve maintain his composure as he stood at the dock waiting for the extravagant carriage they shall be riding towards the Palace, as they should. The sound of the crowd was defeaning in his ears yet he couldn't help but feel rather overjoyed by their warm welcome. The moment that will determine the future of the said country is within hours and the two of them are at their most tense state, nearing insanity over this nerve wracking moment.

"Tell me none of this is real." Julia pleaded, walking across the room in a monotonous pattern as she shook her ice cold hands and breathed unsteadily.

"This, my dear sister is REAL." Jinni stated with a teasing smile.

"I do not believe you."

"None of my concern. Should I perhaps request of your permission for me to slap you in the face?"

"Permission granted."

And Jinni, the second princess slapped the future Queen of Azalea, so casually and with utmost pleasure at that.

"Aw! I never told you to go hard! You'd ruin my makeup!"

"But I did not. Also, you did not pick an intensity."

"Does not mean you'd assume I would want you to slap me unconscious."

"It'd certainly be better than hearing of your constant prattle."

"You never help. You and this suffocating corset." Julia said as she dropped her shoulder out of her desirable posture, wiggling her body.

With doors wide open, the Shin sisters came barging in the room with Joanne's displeasure evidently painted on her face and Catherine trailing behind her, all of them dolled up and prepped for the event later in the evening. And yes, the folks from Lucy's home has arrived at the capital yesterday and was granted permission to let the two Prince from Larkspur stay with their own separate rooms. Although it was a hassle for them to persuade the authorities and let a peasant like Lucy stay, they somehow managed to convince with Julia's assistance.

"Ugh, I'm already roasting." Joanne complained, practicing no poise as habitual.

"Are you to complain the entire day, Joanne Shin?" Julia queried, teasingly uttering her name.

"Surely I cannot be expected to bear these fashions all day!" Joanne exclaimed.

"Yes you are, you're a Princess for goodness's sake! And besides, you wearing ravishing garments is a rather bizarre yet a very admirable sight to see." Catherine complimented.

"More admirable that the sight of your blood splattered on the cobblestone pathways after I threw you off the tallest castle tower?" Joanne asked, earning an eye roll from her younger sister.

"I am filled with despair." Catherine uttered.

"Prince Steve has arrived in the premises of the royal grounds Your Highness, all of you are obliged to come to the Great Hall." Bahiyyih spoke, peeking at the door.

"Thank you for your service, we shall be there in a moment." Julia assured as Bahiyyih then left the scene.

"Now, let's just get this over with." Joanne heaved a furious sigh before heading to the door as she lifted her skirt up violently.