Chapter 2

1616 Ad: Unknown Forest

The green leaves hit the girl running past them, getting in her way. The magic that she was throwing behind her to stop her chaser was getting less and less with each throw.

"You can run all you want daughter, it will not change your fate!" Mikael The Destroyer shouted.

"OH SHUT UP" Thyra shouted back, fed up with the man who had helped create her.

Running through the jungle at a quicker pace, her spell slowing down her father's vampire speed, the girl came upon a village.

In her fear for the humans safety she ignored the way her soul was pulling her towards a certain house.

'Fuck' she thought as her father caught up to her frozen figure.

"Well would you look at that? I've got a snack after I finish killing you." Mikael says a smirk on his face knowing the threat would affect Thyra.

Turning around to face Mikael, Thyra prepared herself to fight him chanting along with the sprirts in her head.

"Invoco maiorum tollendum in bestia-"

Her spell was cut off by the approach of the humans, the only thing off about this being that there eyes were golden.

Thyra in fear of their lives shouted "You need to leave. I cannot hold him off much longer."

Mikael, in accomplishment, began to approach Thyra and the humans behind her. He was finally killing one of his children. His hunt for centuries would've finally paid off.

"I don't believe your welcome here Mikael" A new voice stated, his accent prominent in the silence that had covered the forest.

Mikael paused in confusion.

"Who are you and how did you come by my name?"

Thyra turned to look at the newcomer and her draw almost dropped.

His hair as black as the night sky was layed delicately over his head and his eyes, like the humans, were glowing a molten gold.

"I don't think that matters" He said tauntingly.

Turning her head to Mikael, Thyra watched him prepare himself to attack. Now alert Thyra also prepared herself to protect the village that had interrupted and had most likely saved her life.

Her protection was not needed as all of a sudden Mikael stopped. His eyes turning gold matching the others.

"You will leave this village. You will forget about its existence aswell as your daughter Thyra Mikaelson. You only ever had two daughters not three."

Thyra was very confused. Who was this man to command her father and to make her even more confused, her father actually listened.

Mikael's eyes went back to their normal colour and he sped off into the distance, not sparing a glance at his now forgotten daughter.

"What the hell?" Thyra whispered.

"Are you okay?" The mind controller asked concern evident on his face.

"I am now, thanks to you. Who is my saviour if I may ask." Thyra said playfully a slight smile on her lips.

"I am Druig, Milady. It is wonderful to finally meet you." Her saviour greeted.

Thyra raised an eyebrow at his words. "Finally?" she questioned.

"Would you be so kind as to follow me. I will be able to explain this easier if the witches are with me too fill in the blanks." Druig stated a content smile breaking through.

"Of course, lead the way" Thyra stated with intrigue now that witches were involved.

Thyra followed Druig though the village, passing a barrier that Thyra detected had a protection spell in.

The two walked towards a secluded cabin near the back of the village. The door swung open on their approach revealing to Thyra that this must be a powerful witch if she had sensed their approach.

Walking inside they were greeted with two people, an older frail looking women and a younger male stood in a corner out of the way.

"I see that she has arrived then Druig." The older women said smiling at the couple.

"That she has Silvi" Druig says a grateful gleam in his eyes.

Thyra glared at the floor. The witch spirits in her head going haywire. As she tried to calm them down she didn't notice the conversation stop between the witch and Druig.

Finally getting the spirits under control, she glanced up to see the three people staring at her. One in concern, one in understanding and the last in confusion.

"Matthew I'm going to have to ask you to leave" Silivi the Witch said not taking her eyes of the Mikaelson girl.

"Of course Grandma
Goodbye Druig" The younger male said while making his way out of the house.

Silvi then motioned for Druig and Thyra to sit. "Now, the explanation." Silivi said.

"First of all introductions. I am Silvi and I am a witch decended from the bloodline that foresaw this whole situation. Druig, you next"

"I am Druig a million year old alien." He said with a straight face.

"Be serious" Silivi scolded him.

An upward twitch of Thyra's lips at his words had Druig smiling, happy he had entertained her if only for a second.

"Fine. I am from an Immortal species called Eternals. We were sent to earth thousands of years ago to protect humans from creatures called Deviants. Me and the rest of the Eternals split up nearly a thousand years ago as we succeeded in killing all of them."

Thyra reigned in her shock. Knowing that something over than her family were Immortal was very surprising yet slightly comforting.

"I don't believe I can do better than that explanation but I am Thyra Mikaelson an Immortal Witch born in the late 900s. Me and my family are all Immortal beings with my father and my five siblings being the original vampires."

Silivi clapped her hands together." Great now that that is done I will be explaining everything to Thyra."

And Silivi began explaining. She told Thyra about how in 400 AD, Druig had been summoned by her ancestor and had been told that in the future he would stumble upon someone that he was destined to spend the rest of his years with.

She then talked about how six hundred years ago he had helped Thyra keep her magic and immortality without turning into a blood crazed being with the help of other witches in his village.

Finally she told them both that just by meeting a bond had been formed and they were binded for life.

Thyra was frozen in shock. Her eyes glanced at the hopeful Druig.

"Well dating sounded boring anyway." she said smiling at the male she would be with for the rest of her life.

Authors note:
Wooh another chapter done. I'm very excited to get this story going. Now I'm not that good at writing how people falk on live but I do belive I'm good at writing them in love if that makes sense. The next chapter I believe will be a tineskip and some other TVDU characters will get involved on the plot. Hope you enjoyed :)