Chapter 13

2010: Mystic Falls

Matt Donovan's eyes open, the birght light burning them. He sits up and looks around, confused as to where he is.

The field he had been dropped in was surrounded by forests and contained a single house to his left.

Matt approached the house, not knowing what else to do. He hesitates before knocking on the door.

As he waits for an answer he thinks back to the events that happened before his temporary death.

They had failed in killing the originals. He had failed.

The last thing the boy remeber in his blood being drained from his body by Finn Mikaelson's red headed lover before waking here.

He's brought out of his thoughts by the door in front of him opening.

"Matt?" The man I front of him questions, confused about why the Donovan was here.

"Pastor young." Matt replies. "Do you by any chance have a phone?"

****

Klaus's mood had decreasingly gotten worse over the entirety of the day.

First he finds out that the very weapon that can kill his and his family is at large with the one group that has a vendetta against him.

Second Finn had gone missing from the room he had stored him and Esther in. 'Probably plotting out deaths as we speak.' He had thought at the time.

And finally, his elder sister goes missing and refuses to pick up the phone.

The only good thing that had happened was that Elijah finally agreed to let their mother die after initially persuading Klaus to let her live in hopes of gaining information of her and the witches plans.

As he's about to go murder his mother, Klaus heard a knock at the door along with a very fast paced heartbeat.

He speeds over and opens the door and, to his shock, sees the blonde football player he had tried to match Elena up with.

He goes to speak but is interrupted by the footballer getting there first.

"Klaus! You need to help. Your sisters gone mad!" The blonde explains, panic in his eyes.

"Well both of them have been known to be a bit of there rocker." Klaus comments, uninterested in the affairs of whatever sister had decided to go on a killing spree.

"You don't understand. Thyra's going to kill Elena!"

Klaus narrows his eyes at this. He had made it clear to Thyra when she showed up that the doppelganger was off limits.

"Well, guess I'll just have to pay dear Thyra a visit now won't I? Where is she?"

"Last I remeber her, her husband, Finn and Sage where at the Salvatore's house." Matt says hurriedly as he worries for his friends.

Klaus narrows his eyes in thought. 'You've teamed up with the enemy sister.'

He speeds past Matt and rushes to the Salvatore boarding house in hopes of saving the one thing he actually needs in life, doppelganger blood.

****

Elena watches in horror as her brother picks up yet another knife, the one before finally being broken after the force used on the current vampire held in place by magic.

Damon Salvatore, yet again, screamed in pain as Jeremy Gilbert, controlled by Druig, pushed a knife into his skin. He then grabbed the vervain, that someone had kindly grabbed for him, and stuffed it in the open wound.

Damon looked over to the other end of the room where his little brother had passed out because of an overload of pain.

As soon as he saw his brother and the girl he loved in pain Damon regretted his decision to go after the original family immensely.

As he prepared himself for more pain, Damon suddenly looked up in confusion at the normal brown eyes that stared back at him in confusion and fear.

Druig looked on in satisfaction at the terror that was shown in the Gilbert boys eyes.

"W-what's happening? Did I...?" Jeremy asks in horror seeing the state of Damon and Stefan and the tears and fear in his sisters eyes.

"Elena? What the fuck is going on?" The boy asks his sister, not getting a response.

"You tortured the two vampires, obviously." Druig comments, breaking the silence of the room.

"B-but why would i-" Jeremy begins to say but gets cut off.

"Because I wanted you too." Druig interrupts a small smile present on his lips.

Jeremy, still in shock, begins to back away from everyone. He backs up into a corner and collapses.

Thyra, hearing the commotion, enters the room.

"Well he doesn't look too good." She comments.

"Which one?" Druig jokingly replies.

Thyra looks at him and smirks before tuning her attention back on the majority of the room.

"I would just like to bring to your attention that Klaus is on his way here."

Elena looks up, hope in her eyes yet shocked at the fact that she was hoping Klaus would get here quicker.

Damon groans in pain before asking the woman "How the hell do you know that? Why the fuck should we even trust anything you say, Witchy."

"Believe what you want." Thyra shrugs in indifference.

"He'll be after you and Finn you know, for harming me. He does need my blood after all." Elena comments, still arrogant even after the trauma she had just been through.

"But we haven't harmed you." Thyra says back, a small smile on her face.

"Not physically atleast." Druig continues.

The couple share a smile before leaving the room, Thyra putting up a boundary spell as she walks out.

****

Druig hugs Thyra from behind as the two state out the front window.

"Klaus will go after Finn and Sage as soon as he finds out their gone." Druig says.

"I know. I put a cloaking spell on them and set them off on a plane to Paris. I hope Finn finally gets to live the life he deserves." Thyra replies.

"And as soon as we get away from this dreadful town, you can live the life you deserve, my darling wife." Druig mentions, all the while placing soft kisses on Thyra neck, comforting the girl.

"I love you, Druig." The woman utters, leaning her head back on her lovers shoulder.

"As do I, My love" He mutters back.

Authors note:
I'm back!!! I have officially finished my exams and decided to speed rush this chapter out. I am now back to my Inconsistent writing
and updates. Thank you for all the reads and I hope you enjoyed :)