Chapter 14

2010: Mystic Fall

Thyra and Druig are interrupted from their loving moment by the one and only Klaus Mikaelson making a dramatic entrance.

"THYRA!" He shouts as he storms his way into the Salvatore boarding house.

Said girl meets her brother in the room that had been filled with screams and guts earlier.

"Brother! How nice of you to join us today." Thyra states cheerfully.

Klaus, with a scowl on his face, says "I warned you from the start Thyra. The doppelganger is off limits."

"Does she look physically hurt? No she doesn't." Thyra replies. "Mental trauma builds character anyway."

Klaus sighs in exasperation before glancing at Elena.

"Get out Elena. Take your brother and boy toys with you." Klaus states before looking back at his sister.

The traumatised group make their way out of the house as quickly as possible not wanting to get in the way of the arguing siblings.

"Do you even know why I was harming the group?" Thyra asks once the other group have left.

"No and to be honest Thyra, I don't really care. These hybrids are important to me and that girl is the only way I can get them." Klaus responds.

"More importantly than your family? They attempted to kill Finn which means they attempted to murder the entire Mikaelson family, just like your mother had planned." Druig adds in.

"Stay out of this mate." Klaus states angrily at Druig.

"And why should he? He's my family which means he's your family Niklaus." Thyra defends.

"Back to the topic at hand sister. I broke the link between our family meaning if they did kill Finn we would all be safe. The world would be a better place without that traitor anyway." Klaus changes the topic.

"He is your brother! You should be fighting for his life not condemning it!" Thyra says furiously. She couldn't understand why Klaus detested their eldest brother so much.

"What life? He hardly lived one in the first place." Klaus comments indifferently.

"BECAUSE OF YOU!" Thyra loses her temper at the behaviour of her younger brother. His casualness about what he put their brother through for 900 years was infuriating.

Klaus, again, changes the subject not wanting to talk about the events he had put all of his siblings through.

"I want you out of this town, Thyra. Your husband too."

Druig scoffs at the man's pitiful attempt of intimidating them.

"I never wanted to be here anyway. When the time comes that you need me, Niklaus you better be willing to beg on your hands and knees for even a second of my attention!" Thyra sneers before leaving the room, heading to the hotel room the couple were staying at to pack.

Klaus looks on in slight victory than full that the threat to his species was leaving.

"You know, your hybrid 'army' won't last long." Druig states.

"And why would that be?" Klaus narrows his eyes, taking Druig words as a threat.

"I've seen it happen many times before. Small countries make army's to conquer. The bigger countries take note and keep an eye on the threat. As soon as the small army's become too cocky and confident they get eliminated."

Klaus listens confused as to what the man is getting at.

Druig sighs in annoyance.

"You are those small countries. Trying to get to the top of the foodchain only to be stopped by other, bugger species such as the witches or the vampires. It's a cycle that will repeat whenever a new species appears." He explains, talking like he's informing a 5 year old.

"Your human. You can't of seen this happen that much." Klaus mentions, still not taking the male serious.

"I can't believe you lot still think I'm human! Have you not seen me control people's minds." Druig reminds him.

"Well your a witch then."

"How ignorant." Druig sneers before taking his leave.

****

"Can you belive him? Choosing those stupid undead dogs over his family, his sister." Thyra asks in rage as she packs the clothes Druig had brought for her.

"In the short time I've know your brother he doesn't seem to be the smartest in the family" Druig replies.

Thyra turns to him, a teasing smile on her a face.

"Oh yeah? And who does seem to be the smartest?"

"Isn't it obvious? Kol of course." Druig replies the same smile playing on his own lips.

Thyra hits him with the shoe she has in her hands. Druig laughs while he dodges before running out the hotel door, the majority of the bags in his hands.

"Stop being so violent!" he shouts on his way down Thyra laugh echoing behind him.

As the two finally pack all their stuff away Thyra decides to tear Rebekah and Elijah.

'Our brother has yet again driven me away. I'm sorry that we didn't get to spend as much time together as we should have but if you ever want to meet up send me a text.'

Druig glances over and sees who she's texting. He raises his eyebrows at her before comment on the fact that she wasn't texting Kol.

"I was thinking we could make a pit stop at Denver?" Thyra says in response before the car starts and the couple drive off, passing the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls sign' and start their journey to another state.

Authors note:
I think this chapter was a bit shorter than the others but I honestly could not think of anything else to write. I think I'm going to do one more chapter, Thyra and Druig meeting up with Kol, and then I'm ending part 1. I'm not entirely sure where I'm going to start the next part at but it will definelty be in the originals. If you have any suggestions please comment them. Hope you enjoyed :)