Chapter 2

2012: New Orleans

Shock is evident on Hayley Marshall-Kenners face as she gazes upon the blonde beauty infront of her.

She watches as the girl begins a rant, hardly catching the words being spoken, and out of the corner of her eye sees Gia preparing to attack if needed.

"Im sorry but who are you?" Gia asks, confusion prevailing on her face.

"I'm Thyra Mikaelson. Now could either of you tell me where I can find my dying sister?"

"Oh great, they just keep adding up. First it was the oldest and now there's another one." exclaims Hayley, sighing in exasperation.

The telltale sound of whooshing is heard as Elijah Mikaelson speeds into the room.

"Elijah are there any more unknown siblings we need to know about." Gia says in exasperation.

"Not that I know off. Now im sorry to cut this meeting short but Thyra we have a sister to save."

And with that the older male grabs the blondes hand and rushes out of the room, leaving two perplexed women and one confused baby.

****

Freya watches, along with Vincent Griffith, as her younger sister is dragged into the warehouse they're currently in along with Marcel Gerard carrying Eva, the crazy child killing witch.

Used to being dragged many places by her brothers speed, Thyra needs little time to compose herself and stares as Marcel lays down an unknown woman into a magically drawn triangle.

"Marcel certainly hasn't changed." Thyra offhandedly comments.

Marcel meanwhile looks at the girl in confusion, wondering who she is and how she knows him.

Elijah also side eyes the female before Freya catches his attention.

"Both of you, lie on either side of her and take her hand."

Turning to Elijah the witch then states "Me and Thyra will act as a bridge into her mind, but I'm trusting you and Thyra to anchor me, brother."

Thyra stares, confused. "We will?"

She then rethinks what the other female had said.

"Wait. Brother? What in fucking christ is going on?"

"No time to explain sister. Just do as she says." Elijah demands.

"Alright then. Once again I am out of the loop!" Thyra whispers to herself as she makes her way over to the female claiming to be related to her family.

The three mikaelson watch as Marcel and Vincent lay down next to the unconscious Eva, preparing themselves for this ritual.

"Rebekah is buried deep. Eva will not give her up without a fight." Freya explains.

"Wait Bekah's in that body!? Why does no one tell me these things!" Thyra complains.

Marcel, ignoring Thyra, determinedly comments "Then she gets a fight."

"Be careful. You're entering Eva's mind. If she kills you in there, you will be lost. And, if you kill her before you free Rebekah, then Rebekah will be gone forever. Once you have Rebekah, then, and only then, can Eva be dealt with." The witch further explains, worry for the two men evident.

"We got it." Vincent says after taking a breath.

"Are you lot done wallowing in your nervousness? Great because there is a confused witch here waiting for a bloody explanation!"