Chapter 4

2010: Mystic Falls

"Bonster, I need you to do a locator spell" Damon Salvatore says, arrogance coating his words.

"Why should I do anything for you Damon." Bonnie Bennet replies.

"Because, Bonnie, this will help in the downfall of the Mikaelsons."

Bonnie now looks up, her attention fully on the vampire speaking.

"What do you mean?"

Damon smirks. "When I was leaving the original family to their reunion I found a picture of someone very important so, of course, I grabbed it"

"Let me see" Bonnie says as Damon pulls out a piece of paper.

The piece of paper contains a very old portrait painting of a female. The bottom left corner has the date of 1534 imprinted whereas the bottom right has the painters signature, Niklaus Mikaelson.

Bonnie turned the photo over to reveal a message on the back. The message says:

'To my dearest Thyra, I miss you sister and hope that where ever you are Mikael has not found you. Love your brother Niklaus.'

"There's another Mikaelson" she states in shock.

"Im going to call Elena and the others. I say we track her down, kidnap her and then we have leverage over the dog and his family" Damon says, conceit clear in his tone.

****

Bonnie is surrounded by maps of different countries. She has the picture of Thyra in one hand and a bottle of Klaus Mikaelson blood, that someone had found somewhere, in the other.

Her friends are in the background watching as she chants.

"Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous"

They all watched as the blood that had been poured on the map moved across it untill it reached Peru.

"Get me a map of Peru" Bonnie demanded.

Elena obeying her words grabbed the map of Peru they had out and placed it in front of Bonnie, watching as she poured more of Klaus' blood onto it.

Bonnie changed the spell again and they watched as the blood moved to the Peruvian Amazonia forest.

"Looks like we're going on holiday" Damon stated with a sarcastic smile.

"No" Stefan stated. "Someone owes me a favour. They can get her"

****

2010: Peruvian Amazonia

"Get back here" the teasing tone of a female said as she chased after someone. "Give it back you idiot."

"I don't think I will my gorgeous wife" The man being chased jumped out of the way of his wife.

"Druig, please" Thyra pouted, knowing it would get her husband to listen to her.

"Ok. But first give me your hand." Druig said giving in to Thyra puppy eyes.

Thyra rolled her eyes playfully but gave Druig her left hand waiting to see what he would do.

"Milady" Druig bowed, placing a kiss on her hand, before carefully placing her wedding ring, that he had recently stolen for fun, back on her finger.

He smirked at her before picking Thyra up and spinning her in a circle.

"I love you, my gorgeous Thyra" He said as he placed her on the ground.

Touching foreheads Thyra then said "And I love you, my handsome Druig"

Pecking him on the lips, Thyra then ran back to the main area village getting ready to teach the young children that attended the compounds school.

Too caught up in his happy moment, Druig missed the feeling of an unknown person entering the village.

On her way back to the village Thyra felt a familiar precense following her.

She stopped and stared ahead of her wondering what this person was doing here.

"You sensed me slower than you used to Thyra." A female voice said as an unknown figure walked out of the shadows.

"Well you have gotten sneaker since the last time I saw you Katerina Petrova." Thyra said a smile on her lips as she faced the young girl she used to be friendly with. "What are you doing here? I thought you would still be running from my brother?"

At the mention of why she was here Katherine frowned. "I'm sorry that I have to do this but I owe someone a favour."

Thyra gave her a reassuring smile. "Its ok, I'll be fine anyway. "

Katherine pounced, fangs at the ready. Thyra dodged thankful of the extra training Druig had given her.

"You've gotten quicker" Thyra commented.

"As have you. Not quick enough though."

Thyra was still in slight shock at seeing her old friends after hundreds of years, this gave Katherine the advantage in the fight.

Katherine sped up again, rushing towards the girl, and whacked Thyra's head against the tree to the right of them.

Katherine then placed a note on the forest floor, saying where and who had taken Thyra, knowing the people here would go after them.

'Stefan, this may be the one time I will ever despise you for asking me to do something' Katherine thought as she sped away, the mikaelson witch in her arms.

****

Druig felt as an unknown person left the border of the village, Thyra being with them.

He ran the way he had seen Thyra go earlier untill he reached a clearing where only a note stood that read:

'I do not know who reads this but I have taken Thyra Mikaelson as a favour for someone else. The people who asked me to do this are the Salvatore brothers and Elena Gilbert from Mystic Falls, Virginia. Please go to her and make sure she is safe'

Reading this, Druig felt anger that he had never felt before, not even when he was in Tenochtitlan.

Silivi's and Matthew's descendants still lived in the secluded cabin at the back of the village, so that is where he went.

As he barged into the room, he activated his mind control his and the current witches eyes turning golden.

'While I am gone you will continue to protect and look after this village untill I return' Druig commanded.

He then ran to his house, packed a bag, including his dagger that he had used facing deviants, and left heading for Mystic Falls where he would get his Thyra back.

****

Mystic Falls

Stefan Salvatore had just returned from meeting with Katherine, the new mikaelson now tied up and knocked out in the back of his car.

He was confused. Katherine had told him little of the woman.

He had snapped her neck as a precaution, believing her to be an original vampire like her siblings.

Walking into the house carrying the girl, he dragged her to the dungeon shouting Damon along the way.

Damon Salvatore raced towards the cell in the basement and watched as his brother placed the Mikaelson in it.

Whistling Damon then said "She's hot"

Stefan glared at his brother.

The duo then walked upstairs informing the rest of their friends they had the girl. They schemed for the rest of the night, unaware of the pair of enemies they had just made.

Authors note:
Another chapter completed. How great. The main part of the plot is actually starting now and I'm living for it. Angry Druig incoming. Hope you enjoyed :)