Chapter 7

2010: Mikaelson Mansion

Damon whistles as he looks at the room around him.

He could see the oldest mikaelson Finn and Elijah glaring at the man that had claimed to be their sisters husband.

He could also see how mother mikaelson was holding back Kol and Klaus from attacking the same man.

The final thing he saw was Rebekah staring at her sister in awe and jealousy.

He himself was shocked because who in their right mind would be with a mikaelson, let alone marry one.

'Great. More original family drama to add to the list.'

****

Caroline was very confused.

Shs had attended this ball because she had nothing better to do.

She was here to dance and drink, not get involved in more Mikaelson Family drama, yet here she was watching as the male originals acted like complete buffoons.

She decided then and there, that she didn't want to have any more enemies made of the original family so Caroline stood up and headed towards the new female.

She ignored Klaus' stare and instead sat down next to Thyra, the seat empty after Kol was escorted out due to his anger.

"I don't believe I've introduced myself. I'm Caroline. If you ever need anything while staying at Mystic Falls in your girl. Congratulations on the wedding by the way." Caroline said enthusiasticly, directing the end of her introduction to both Thyra and Druig.

Thyra looked on in amusement and glancing at her husband he was the same.

"Hi Caroline. I'm Thyra Mikaelson and this is Druig. Thanks for the congratulations but we've been married for over a hundred years atleast."

Elijah decided to interrupt. "Excuse me sister, but how have you and this gentleman been married for so long. It is to my belief that he is human as he certainly smells it."

"I don't know if you've ever noticed this darling, but your family are very close minded." Druig states, smirking at the expression on the hybrids face.

"I don't approve, sister." Klaus states finality in his tone.

"Nik-" Rebekah tries to intervene.

"Not now Rebekah. You just had to marry someone this arrogant didn't you Thyra. He is not good enough for you sister, therefore I don't believe he deserves to live his life next to yours." Klaus says, his anger directed at Druig.

Druig looks smug, daring for Klaus to do something.

Klaus vamps out. Teeth out and hissing he pounces towards Druig, intent on killing him.

He is stopped by Thyra's magic. Klaus is surprised by this as the last time he had seen his sister she had needed incantations for her spells.

The rest of the witches in the room also looked on in awe. Even small spells like aneurysms took alot of energy to do without an incantation, yet to perform such a big spell like a full body paralysis without an incantation was unheard off.

"Stop. Both of you." Thyra stated, authority in her voice when talking to her younger brother and husband.

Klaus just glared at her. Druig on the other hand immedialty stops his smug expression and instead took Thyra's hand as a way of apologising.

"Now to answer your question Lijah, Druig here is Immortal. He's just not a vampire." Thyra said a small smile on her face.

The room fell into silence. The shock evident in everyone's expression, especially Esther's.