Chapter 10

2010: Mystic Falls

Thyra scoffed as she walked put of the hotel and saw Klaus standing there. Druig to the side of her glared at the man for what he had said to Thyra.

The couple walked past Klaus not bothering to give him even a slither of their attention.

"Thyra-" Klaus began before being cut off by Druig menacing glare.

"Back off!" He said, his eyes beginning to glow the faintest of gold.

Klaus did as the man said, still unsure of what Druig could actually do, not wanting to risk anything.

"Look I came here to apologise. At least let me do that." Klaus says in a surprisingly timid tone.

Thyra glances at him and sees the regret in his eyes but she, being the petty person she is, decides to ignore it.

Druig looks at his wife, waiting for her to decide what she wants to do.

Thyra gives Druig a look before the couple head in the opposite direction of her brother, leaving him on his own.

Klaus used his speed to catch up to them, determined to talk to his older sister.

"Listen Thyra, our family needs you and your magics help." Klaus shouts at her.

Thyra pauses, her eyes widening, but not because of the reason Klaus thinks.

"Are you using our family against me to get me to talk to you? Bringing up our family's threats when you could easily go to the other witch in town, threaten her a bit, and be on your merry way."

Thyra was angry. Not because of what her brother had just said but also at how he had treated her after turning.

Klaus had treated Thyra, not like a sister, but as some witch at his beck and call. If Klaus needed a spell he went to her and when she didn't want to do said spell, he would threaten her with the thought of him or their family dieing.

"I'm done helping you." She spits venemously.

"Get another witch to do your dirty work." Druig adds on before using his powers on Klaus.

"Leave." Druig clearly speaks, his glowing eyes focused on the dimming golden ones of Klaus.

As Klaus speeds off Thyra, once again, cries into the arms of her lover.

****

Thyra stares up at the house that the rest of her siblings reside in. Still not over her interaction with Klaus earlier, she decides to sneak into the house and avoid him.

"Invisique" She chanted before entering her house and heading towards the room where her mother and brother were being kept.

She enters the room and looks at the knowing faces of Finn and Esther. "You can uncloak yourself now, my daughter."

Thyra undoes her spell and stares into the eyes of her traitorous family members.

"Mother." She nods her head at Esther before tuning her attention to Finn, who's looking at her with guilt in his eyes.

"Finn. Why would you ever think that killing yourself to end out family was a good thing?" Thyra asks her concern for her brothers life evident.

"Us vampires are an abomination to this earth Thyra. We've killed countless people and disrupted so many lives. We disrupted the balance of nature and it needs to be put right." Finn confidently states, as Esther looks on proud of her son.

"Are you that naive, Finn. Yes our family has killed many and hurt alot more but the balance of nature is not disrupted. If nature was that mad at us for being Immortal then the witches would've done something, together not just our mother." Thyra says, undoing a bit of Finns argument.

"What would Sage think? She hasn't waited for you for nine hundred years just for you to go dieing on her." Thyra continues.

Finns head shoots up at the mention of his former lover, confusion shown in his eyes.

"Mother said that sage had died, that Niklaus had killed her for attempting to undagger me."

Thyra stares hatefully at her mother after Finns words. Esther tries to show guilt, yet fails spectacularly.

Finn looks at his mother, and seeing her pitiful attempt at looking guilty, he becomes enraged.

"HOW COULD YOU? How dare you tell me she was dead. If what Thyra says is true, and at the moment I believe her alot more that you Mother, you won't have to worry about Klaus killing you."

Thyra looks on in accomplishment, thankful that her brother had finally seen their mother as the scheming bitch that she was.

"I also overheard one of those Salvatore brothers say that Sage was here in Mystic Falls." Thyra adds on slyly.

"Thyra, please sister, get me out of here and to Sage. I swear I will do anything to see her again." Finn pleads, ignoring Esther's look of panic.

"Finn. You must not do this. If you run away with that girl, our plans will be messed up. Your siblings will not be killed." Esther warns, hoping to get though to her son.

"I had doubts about this plan as soon as you mentioned Thyra being involved. I will not risk her or Sage's life anymore." Finn declares as Thyra unbinds the cuffs keeping him trapped in the room.

Thyra looks at her eldest brother. "I'm glad I was able to persuade you out of your suicide show. I have missed you Big brother."

"Our siblings will not agree with that Thyra but thank you anyway. I have, too, missed you sister." Finn smiles.

"Let's go. I would love to see Nik's reaction but I will not risk you being locked up again." Thyra states before she cloaks herself and Finn.

Ignoring their mothers screams and pleads for Finn to listen to her, the siblings leave the house undetected.

****

Druig watches as his wife and her brother Finn speed into sight.

He glances to the left oh himself and watches the red head that he has under his control.

He let's the woman go from his mind control and watches as her face gows from confused to anger
and then finally settling on shock as she glances at Finn, who is now standing in front of her.

"Sage." Finn whispers, reaching out to touch the woman he hadn't seen in centuries.

"Finn!" Sage cries before wrapping her arms around the man she loves.

Druig and Thyra watch as the couple reunite themselves, Thyra smiling and Druig smirking.

"They should've named Cupid after me all those years ago."

"Oh shut up." Thyra says, laughing as she hits him on the chest.

Authors note:
At the moment I am ill and have a cold so I'm sorry if this chapter isn't the best. It was more of a fille than anything I guess. I'm going to take a couple days off to get better so I'm sorry about that. As always, Hope you enjoyed :)