Chapter 3

2012: New Orleans

"I HAVE A NIECE!?" Is heard throughout the Mikaelson Mansion, birds in the surrounding area flying away in shock at the loud noise.

"Klaus has a daughter. Niklaus, my younger brother, has a fucking child..." Thyra can be seen staring at Elijah in shock, processing his words over and over in her mind.

"Is the child alright?" She's asks in concern, unsure as to whether her brother could actually raise human life.

Elijah sighs. "Hope is perfectly fine. Hayley has been looking after he along with her husband."

"Who's Hayley?"

"Hopes mother." Elijah responds.

"Poor girl. How did she survive the disgust of having sex with Nik." Thyra says as she sees Elijah scrunch his face in disgust at think of the girl he loved involved with his brother.

Thyra takes note of his expression and immediately figures out Elijahs feelings towards the girl.

"Oh my god. I'd never thought the day would come. My bore of a brother, finally in love." The girl teases.

Elijahs face drops. "Yes well it won't lead anywhere Thyra. She's married."

"Hmph. Want me to kill him for you?" Thyra asks genuinely thinking through the murder.

"No. It would upset her too much." Elijah says trying to steer his sister off her thought process.

"Always the noble one. Now let's go. I want to meet this niece of mine."

****

Thyra can now be seen holding her little niece in her arms, her magic making little snowflakes around the girls head.

Giggling, Hope reaches out her little hands to try and grip the snowflakes only for them to dissapear as soon as she tries.

"You are adorable aren't you?" Thyra question teasingly as she boops her nose, making the little female laugh even more.

Thyra sighs "I can't wait for Druig to meet you. We're going to be the best aunt and uncles ever."

"I refuse to let that unknown idiot around my daughter" Klaus makes his presence know by, of course, insulting her husband.

"That 'unknown idiot' as you like to call him is family and little Hopes uncle. Hes going to see her whether you like it or not Nikkie." Thyra says while rolling her eyes at her younger brother.

"You've helped Rebekah, Thyra. You can leave now." he responds whilst taking his daughter off of Thyra, ignoring the little pout his daughter shows.

Thyra however doesn't and smirks smugly at Klaus. "I've held her once and im already the favourite. Kol can gladly take second place."

At the mention of Kol Klaus' face shuts down, only now realising Thyra doesn't know about his deaths.

"Where is he? Im sure he'd love to steal your daughters attention off you." Thyra rambles, oblivious to her brothers somber expression.

"Kol's dead." Klaus blurts out.

The silence settled over the room. "The hell did you just say."

Klaus could feel the aura settling around his sister, the anger and grief manifesting in eons.

"How did it happen?" Thyra whispered eerily calm.

"Which time?" Klaus responds slightly put out as his sisters tone.

"Which time!?" Thyra repeats a sneer making its way to her face.

"Who the fuck killed my brother Niklaus!" Thyra asked as she finally turned around to look at him.

"The first time was Jeremy Gilbert. He killed him whilst the Mystic Falls gang were looking for the cure for vampirism. The second time was an ally of Esther's. She had put a dead witches soul into another eithces body. That witch put a hex on Kol who had also returned as a witch. There was no cure." He explained.

"Im going to fucking murder them. I swear to god, the last thing these people will ever see is their heart in my hand as the life slowly leaves their fucking bodies."

"And as much as I would love to see that, a certain with has been looking at ways to revive Kol. In sure she would appreciate your help." Klaus responds trying to diffuse the anger.

"Who?"

"Davina Claire"

Authors note:
Hello now this was literally just a kind of filler chapter to set up some shit that ive got planned. that I'd also why it isn't as long as usual. Hope you enjoyed :)