Rewrite

This is going to be a separate book.

This one is going to stay as a lesson for me. A lesson of reckless thinking. But anyways I have a idea for the rewrite.

The story follows y/n as he goes through mourning the death of his father. See he is the son of Lucifer so he is a Cambion. Half human and half demon. Because of this he is hated by heaven and humanity. So he and his father live in isolation away from civilization.

As y/n gets older he knows that Lucifer was never there after he was born. His father said that after his birth she simply left them. No warning, no letter, nothing. She simply abandoned them. So as the years go on and y/n turns 20. On the day of his 20th birthday his father passes away. Heartbroken and alone y/n continues to live in isolation with no help and no love. Being abandoned and hated by angels and humans he has no home to go to.

Then after 20 years of absolute silence Lucifer finally shows herself. She apologizes for her disappearance and that she is willing so her best to make up for it.

Y/n wrecked with grief and sorrow is filled with anger and rage. 20 years of silence and abandonment from his mother and this how she introduces herself? Right after his father died!? He lashes out in rage and curses Lucifer his own mother. Years of frustration and anger released onto her.

She tries to reason with him but her attempts fail. Nearing the end of his anger he wishes that she was never his mother and that he has disowned her. He tell her that he never wants to see her ever again. Going as far as to stab her with a blade near her heart.

She leaves in sorrow and remorse leaving y/n alone once again.

This is a story of a man who has nothing left to live for. A story where he tries to survive having ruined his only chance for a home. A story of fighting depression and the world. But a chance to find happiness is never truly gone.

There is no high school dxd. There is no revenge. There is no harem or anything like that. Just a story of a man trying to fight for his live in a cruel dark world. At his side is his demon lover who vows to never leave him ever.

I'm going to call it Sinful Hope.

What do you think? What changes would be good to it? For the love interest take a pick no Lucifer.