Chapter 16: settling old debts

Y/n POV

I stand there facing riser while Issei also gets out of the car. He dusts himself off before standing right next to me.

"Listen here Riser lets have a rematch!" Issei shouts. I remain silent.

"Me and y/n. Against you AND your peerage!" He announces.

I have heard about Riser's peerage. It consisted of many strong females that resembled chess pieces. As a matter of fact I smirked a little bit. I get to test out my new powers on beating Riser's thots as a demon.

"Hahahaha! Is that it? Then what will be the reward?" Riser asks in a mocking.

"The reward will be." I began.

I step forward as I point toward Rias and the others.

"IF WE WIN THIS WEDDING IS CANCELLED!!!!" I yelled valiantly.

Many of the onlookers murmured amongst themselves. But they were silenced when Riser raises his hand.

"I accept this challenge. If you win this marriage is over. But if I win the marriage will continue and.

You both will die gruesome deaths by my hand." He says igniting his hand in Phoenix flames.

"Deal." Me and Issei both say in unison.

Timeskip

As the arena was set up me and Issei were teleported by Sir Zechs into the arena. Issei went ahead to scout leaving me and him alone. There was a awkward silence for a moment. I decided to catch to Issei when sir zechs stopped me.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why would you leave us behind? Why would leave Rias behind?" He asked never meeting my gaze.

"Because I had no choice." I say to him.

"STOP LYING!!!" He shouts.

"YOU HAD A CHOICE Y/N!! YOU COULD HAVE MARRIED RIAS AND BE HAPPY BUT YOU LEFT!! SO WHY!?!?" He shouts even louder.

I had my back turned. I never looked at him.

"Because I never deserved her in the first place. Revenge was the only option for me. I could have never made them happy. The only reason I came today is because I came to help Rias from this marriage and that's it. Once that's done I'll be gone." I say walking away.

Fate is a cruel mistress.

I continue onward until I catch up to Issei. Then we waited for the duel to begin until the announcer spoke.

"The Rating game between y/n and Issei vs Riser and his peerage will now begin!" Right the announcer finished the peerage opened the main doors as the showed themselves.

I chuckle as I crack my neck. Issei readies his gauntlet and I crack my knuckles. We looks at each other and nod.

"This is going to be fun." The queen says as she readies her magic.

"For me and Issei but not for you balloon tits." I say with a smug grin.

Riser isn't here so he is expecting his little harem to beat us. How predictable. That goddamn chicken is all bark and no bite. Before we began I had to set the mood.

"Let me show you how an American fights!" I yell charging straight at them.

So a peerage resembles a chess board. The most powerful are the queens and Rooks. Pawn are frontline units. While bishops and knight are support.

Since this queen and her bishops are support I'll need to make them my top priority. But I heard that pawns can borrow aspect from the other pieces. That's going to make things a little difficult.

But hey I'm an American and our stubbornness knows no bounds. And that's why I love being a American!

"Pawns deal with him." The queen says waving her hand without a care.

Eight girls charge me. Two sets of twins came at me first. On set had cat like features while the other two had chainsaws. I smile at this while a continue running.

When they made it within reach I threw a right hook hitting one of the cat twins. I grab the other one by the face and I dragged her head across the floor destroying the ground. After a little bit I threw her at the queen. She attempted to dodge but fortunately she failed.

"Come on lady! I'm getting bored here!" I taunt her. She smirks which meant something was up.

"Oh right." I turn around and dodged a chainsaw. A punched the girl in the gut knocking the wind out of her. I grabbed her arm and I broke it. This caused her to scream in pain.

Then I knocked down and grabbed her legs and I smashed her into her twin knocking them both out.

The queen had a look of annoyance on her face as she sent a rook after me. This one looked like a Marshall artist.

She charged at me and dodged my left hook. She retaliated by doing a down kick on my head. She got right side up and smiled. Only for that smile to fade as I chuckled.

"You know that actually kinda stung." I said before grabbing a rock a throwing at her leg breaking it. I finished her off by shoulder charging her through a window.

The queen was getting desperate now sending the tests of the girls after me.

I saw this and I laughed.

"You think that all of you can stop me? Issei actually gave me a challenge!" I say as slammed my fists into the ground causing the ground to shake.

I then grabbed one of the girls and I jumped into the air. With the same girl I used her to create a large impact explosion beating them all. Which left only the queen left.

"Huh so Riser's sister was a bishop huh?" I said now realizing it.

"B-but how!?!? We are Riser's peerage! We are the best devils known to all! How can you, a single demon defeat us!?" She asked in disbelief.

I chuckle as I walk to her. Flames leaked from my mouth as I breathed. My hands were stained from the fight.

"Because lady." I began. I stopped right in front her before reading my right hand.

"Determination beats thots like you!!" I say before throwing the meanest right hook possible. It hit her so heard that it broke her jaw and it sent her flying through two stone walls. When the dust settled I see her unconscious.

"That that's settled I need to help Issei-" I was interrupted before I see a explosions happen at the tower. I see Issei fly out and land into the ground heavily wounded.

"Issei!" I yell as I run to his aid. But I was stopped by riser.

"This is between you and me demon." He says as he lands in front of me.

"You will regret interrupting this wedding." He says angered.

I raise my fist before saying.

"Shut up and let's go you glorified Rooster." I say as we stand off.