Chapter 13: awsomeness and advances

Y/n POV

After the situation with Rias i was a little on edge. So I decided to look through my past and cover up and potential leads that she can dig up.

After that I fell asleep outside on my deck. Because when I went inside I saw Cerberus sleeping on the couch all cuddled up.

 Because when I went inside I saw Cerberus sleeping on the couch all cuddled up

The others were in bed so I decided to not disturb them and sleep outside. The reason I chose outside is because of the paranoia I got. I covered my face and I fell asleep.

Timeskip

Morning came as the sun rose from the horizon. But there was one problem. I wasn't outside.

I was in my bed with a cozy blanket and pillow. I felt movement as the blanket lifted up but I was not prepared to see what was under there.

"Good morning y/n.~" Pan says revealing herself. But that's not all. She was almost naked.

From the sight I had one of histories most brutal nosebleeds of all time

From the sight I had one of histories most brutal nosebleeds of all time. From there I fell on my pillow as my life left my eyes.

"I-I-it is. . . . . . . . t-too. . . . . S-s-s. . . . . Sexy. . . . ." I collapsed as I feel the light taking me.

I can see the light. The end of my journey. Maybe I was destined for heaven all along. Walking to the gate I reached my hand out. But before I could touch the gates I fell. I fell right back into my body as I open my eyes kissing me and doing CPR.

When she realized that I was back she immediately started apologizing to me while bawling her eyes out. But I just lifted her head up and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

And well, we made out for a bit. Now to make things clear I still have my virginity. While I love Pan I'm keeping my virginity. When I die and become a demon THEN I'll lose it. That way I can die a virgin. That'll please the angels at least.

(Author note. I will not be doing lemons unless you really want me too.)

After that she got up and got dressed leaving alone. I got dressed as well and I walked downstairs to see everyone having breakfast.

"Good morning y/n." Lucifer asks me while shaking her hips seductively.

"Good morning Lucifer. Did everyone get breakfast yet?" I asked her.

She nods her head before giving me a plate of pancakes. I thanked her and I began to eat. But I saw Zdrada eyeing me. I went back to eating before she came over.

"Hey hot stuff.~" She said in a seductive tone.

I ignored her and I kept eating. But she wouldn't let up.

"Ignoring me? Aw come on. I can help you lose your virginity with a hot body like mine.~" She says exposing her chest to me. I swallowed my bite and I spoke to her.

"You still consider yourself pretty at that age?" I ask her and she went speechless. Behind me I heard Melina choking on her vodka while laughing her rear off.

But in all honesty and no pun intended, but she was hot. But still my virginity stays period.

After I finished my breakfast I cleaned the plates and I went to check on the lighthouse. Oh! The builders came by the other day. They finally built the extra rooms so that the girls can live here now. So now I can finally have my bed back.

Finishing up on the inspection I went downstairs and I got comfy on my chair on the deck. I watched as the sea moved on the waves hitting the rocky shore. Relaxing for a good bit I hear a set of footsteps approaching me. I opened one of my eyes to see a demon girl wearing sunglasses and boxing gloves.

 I opened one of my eyes to see a demon girl wearing sunglasses and boxing gloves

"Hey there." She greets me. She lifted her sunglasses up to reveal her eyes. By the looks of them she was blind.

There is only one mythical name who is blind.

"Let me guess. Your name is Justice right?" I ask her.

"That's right! How did you figure that out!?" She asks amazed.

"When you live alone in a lighthouse you pick hobbies that Will actually help you learn. I learned that the god of justice is blind so I put the two together and badda boom badda bing." I say.

She shakes her head in understanding.

"That's cool. But anyway where's Lucifer? There's something that I need to talk to her about." She says. I point to my house and she heads inside.

There was some greeting from what I heard but I didn't bother after that. But then my ears caught wind of a familiar tone. A song That rang so clear into my ears that I instantly knew what it was.

"The signal fire.

It alight!" I shout.