𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐮𝐬𝐬.

It was about 8pm.

Sasha, Marcy and Anne were all huddled up together watching a scary horror movie. Anne was on the left side of Marcy, and Sasha was in her right side. And there Marcy was, in the middle with a bunch of blankets and domino the cat curled up in her lap.

In the movie, one of the side characters were running away from a killer that was attacking everyone. As the killer got closer to the individual Marcy quickly shut her eyes closed and clung on the the arm of Sasha, who was on the left side of her. She flinched as she heard a high pitch scream and a sound of slicing come from the TV.

'Uh oh. I flinched while in Sasha. Did she notice? Oh god she's gonna bully me even more if she noticed!' Marcy thought.

Thankfully neither of them noticed.

Marcy continued listening to the TV as she flinched at every slicing sound she heard.

Seems like she still has some trauma from what happened in amphibia.

Sasha took notice of it and opened her mouth to say something. "Hm, what was that you said earlier? 'I'm not a wuss?' Seems like you're proving my point there love." Sasha teased.

Marcy could feel her whole face grow hot, she was pretty sure she looked like a tomato. Her attention quickly turned away from Sasha as she felt a familiar feeling hand take hold of hers. Sneaking a glance to her left, she sees that the brunette is slouched against the couch next to her. She looks sleepy and bored, absolutely anything besides suspicious. And yet below, her fingers are gently caressing Marcy's hand.

Marcy's eyes widen, her head shooting up to stare at Anne. After a few endless moments of staring, cheeks heating, Anne finally flicks her eyes from the movie that she definitely wasn't watching up to Marcy's.

Anne pretends to not notice anything and tries to return to the movie she was so obviously not watching, and from the corner of her eyes, Marcy sees the edge of Anne mouth turn up in the tiniest, most triumphant smile, sending shivers through Marcy's very bones.

Now this is where it all starts.

Marcy flinched as she felt a face being buried into the crook of her neck and a soft palm placed onto her cheek.

"You really proved my point. You are a wuss, aren't you?" Sasha asked, teasingly.

"N-No! I could watch scary movies all the time even if it was terrifying!" Marcy refuted.

"You don't have to lie to us dearie. Don't be shy love, tell us the truth." Anne chimed in as she placed small kisses onto Marcy's hand.

God she feels bullied.

Her face flushes in embarrassment and she feels hot tears well up in her eyes and fall down her face.

She couldn't stop them if she tried.

She doesn't know if she should feel more ashamed of being scared of a horror movie in front of her friends or for enjoying the attention their giving her.

The humiliating emotions just make her sob uncontrollably.

"I-I'm s-so sorry. I ruined everything for you guys.."

Part of them wants to bully her more but they can't bring themselves to do it after seeing the smaller girl so upset. They feel a little guilty for pushing her too far and goes to comfort her.

"Shhh it's okay. Everyone is afraid of something in their lives, even if they don't know what that fear is or they think they don't have one."

"Also I apologize. I was just messing around and I didn't mean any harm, I just wanted to see you blush but I guess I got a bit too carried away, I own up to my mistake and I apologize." Sasha comforted.

"I agree with Sasha, I also apologize for pressuring you into watching this horror movie in the first place and then teasing you for being afraid, it's our fault and we're so sorry." Anne chimed in.

"B-but I ruined our movie night with my crying..." Marcy hiccuped.

"It's fine, everyone cries. Even me, brave take-no-shit Sasha Waybright." Sasha stated.

"Let me get that for you marbles." Sasha grabs a tissue from the tissue box and wipes off Marcy's tear strained face.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just embarrassed." Marcy admitted.

"It's fine, also we should really get to bed, it's late after all." Anne suggested.

"Yea we should." Sasha agreed.

Sasha stood up. Marcy squeaked once she felt herself being lifted from the ground. She looked up to see Sasha's face close to hers and she was being held in a bridal pose.

"Sa-" Marcy began.

"Shhh, just lay there and look pretty for me please." Sasha interrupted.

Marcy's cheeks turned light pink and she buried her face into the crook of Sasha's neck to hide her embarrassment. Once they got up to the bedroom, Sasha placed Marcy down onto the middle of the bed.

Once all of them got comfortable in the bed, two ladies dozed off.

Except for one.

...
..
.

It was about 3am and Marcy was still wide awake, trapped in her own thoughts. Marcy stared at the ceiling contemplating on whether she should wake one of them up or not due to her boredom.

'Hmm. Both of them are beautiful. I'm pretty sure they'd never want to be with a nerd like me. I'm just a bookworm that lies around all day playing videos games and having my nose in a book 24/7.'

'Both of them have pretty good reputations, I'm pretty sure I'd ruin it. They'd have every right to be embarrassed of being seen with someone like me.'

'A three person relationship? Is that even a real thing? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even feel comfortable with me liking them. Plus, Sasha might not even be into girls, she's always gushing about all the "attractive" guys in our school. Plus Anne, I'm pretty sure she's straight too. She has had many boy crushes in our school, she falls in love very quickly and I'm pretty sure she doesn't even feel that kind of  affection for me.'

'God I hate this. You did it again Marcy. Why can't I do anything right? Everyone sees you as the "smart girl" why are you doing everything so dumb?' Marcy thought.

Marcy's thoughts were interrupted when she felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around her waist. She knew who it was, it was Anne. Anne had always slept behind her. She was also a cuddler, if she was sleeping with one of the girls or both of them, she'd always end up clinging onto Sasha or Marcy in her sleep, her weight not allowing them to move.

Marcy's heart rate began to sleep as she gave into the embrace of her friends arms. 'Just enjoy this Marcy, make the most of the time you have now instead of thinking negative thoughts because you might not ever get this chance again.' Marcy thought to herself.

I guess this is the end of this chapter. I had enough motivation to do this chapter and I had good ideas for this one so here it is I guess.

Also I plan on more undead for this fanfic in the future, there's going to be a lot of angst and fluff, it's going to get very sad and crazy.

This chapter has a total of 1247 words.