𝐔𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚.

Before you guys read, I just wanted to let you guys know that there will be some references to a certain show, once you guys figure out what the show is then come back to this and comment:)

It was time for everyone to go to their next class, this was her chance. Marcy, Anne, and Sasha we're walking in the hallways heading to the next class, Marcy began to walk a little slower to let Anne and Sasha get ahead of her. Once Marcy saw that Sasha and Anne weren't looking, she quickly slipped a light pink envelope in each of their lockers.

Once she was done, she sped up to catch up with them and headed to their next class.

...
..
.

It was time for dismissal, time for everyone to go home.

The three girls went up to their lockers to get their bags. Once Sasha and Anne opened up their lockers, a pink envelope fell out. Sasha looked down at the envelope on the floor in confusion. "Another one? Seriously? God this is confusing, I just read it once I get home."

"Yea I got one too, again. Im not really mad about it but I'm just confused like you are." Anne related.

They all grabbed their stuff and walked down the hall to the exit of the school. As the three girls approached the exit of the school, they all noticed that it was raining.

"Awh man! Did it really have to rain today!?" Anne whined.

"It's all good Boonchuy, you've got nothing to worry about. I've got an umbrella for us!" Sasha assured.

Sasha stepped outside on the front porch of the school and took the umbrella out of her bag. Marcy and Anne followed behind Sasha. Marcy stuck her hand out to feel the rain and let out a sigh. The vibe, it was weird. It was hard for Marcy to find out what that vibe was. It was like sadness, sadness from bad memories in the past. But a soft feeling of butterflies and the smell of vanilla covering up that sad feeling. It was hard to describe.

The music playing from the open window above them made that vibe even stronger, almost everyone knew the song that was playing. It was called "in the rain." It was a soundtrack from a certain show that had gained a lot of attention over the years.

Marcy looked over at Sasha as she opened up her umbrella and put it over her head. Sasha returned her glance with a sad smile and stared into her eyes. She then looked away from Marcy and glared at Anne, who was right next to her. And then stared into the space in front of her.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that I've changed. I'm not the same person I users to be a few months or years ago. I swear. My parents are... something else. I kinda took after their behavior after they taught me that it was okay to be a manipulative scum. And I know that doesn't excuse my past mistakes but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm sorry. I've never had my parents to be the role models of my life, but you guys are my only role models and I thank you so much for changing me. I've never really had real friends like you guys that let me know when I'm wrong or try to change me for the better, it's all sorta.. new to me. This might sound like some sort of manipulation tactic or a guilt trip, but i promise you it's not, I'm being genuinely serious." Sasha shrugged.

Sasha's words faded into silence as she turned around to face Marcy with a small smile on her face, it was a smile that Anne nor Marcy could quite describe. It was odd. She slowly stuck her arm out with the umbrella in her hand, hinting at one of them to take the umbrella.

Marcy made a noise of surprise and then slowly stuck her arm out to grab the umbrella from Sasha's grip. She held the umbrella over her and and they all just stood there, in silence, glaring at each other.