𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝.

WARNING: There will be owl house spoilers in this:)

...

..

.

"HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!" Sasha screamed.

"Why are you screaming help? Who's gonna help our asses? Were literally in a pit of void." Anne facepalmed.

"I don't know, maybe I'm fighting for my life so that i don't die?" Sasha said, sarcastically.

Anne then let out a  big sigh and a frown formed on her face. "Who knows if what that 'god' was telling us was true!? What if it was all a lie...? When will we wake up? Will we even wake up? Sasha I'm getting really tired, we should just give up. We'll never get back to Marcy. I didn't even get to say goodbye." 

"Don't give up Anne, don't let go of yourself! The both of us are slowly fading away by each passing day. Marcy is down there waiting for us, Marcy wouldn't you thinking like this at all!"

Sasha then walked up to Anne and took hold of both of Anne's hands as an assuring grin crept up on her face. "We'll get out of here i promise, and once we wake up I'll take you and Marcy out somewhere."

Sasha brought her hand up to Anne's face and gently wiped the tears away with her thumb, terribly gently. A blush quickly shot up to Anne's cheeks as she opened her mouth to speak. "I-I guess you're right, we'll get out of here soon, I just know It."

...

..

.

Marcy was sitting on the bench of the park eating ice cream. Her favorite, mint flavor. It was the park that they all went to when they were younger, where they all met.

She turned her head to look over at the swing set and was met with three little girls swinging back and forth on the swings. Marcy turned her head back to where she was looking before and let out a big sigh. 'Hm, brings back good memories.'

Marcy flinched once she felt a familiar hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned her head to see who was behind her and was met with the girl that she had met at the hospital, Willow.

"Hey! Marky was it? Or was it Marcy... Oh god I'm such a dork! Anyways, how's it going?" Willow asked.

"Willow!? Oh god you don't know how glad I am to see you! I honestly thought I'd never see you again!" Marcy said as she grinned and pulled the witch into a hug.

"Yeah, honestly I thought the same thing too. I originally came from Connecticut with my friend Luz but since It's getting nicer out we all decided to travel to Los Angeles and have a vacation! All my friends are currently, at the beach though. I didn't go because I'm not really into water, I'm more into plants." Willow grinned as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"So, how are things going with your friends?" Willow questioned.

"Eh, no luck as of yet. They still haven't woken up yet and I don't know when they will." Marcy responded.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure they'll wake up pretty quick. Considering how you look up to them so much they must be strong girls, It's most likely that they will wake up, don't give up yet Marcy." Willow assured. 

"Thanks, I'm grateful to have a friend like you." Marcy thanked.

"No probs! Also, Luz's mom just got me a phone the other day! Can you believe it!? Ah I cant believe I finally have one of these things! After finally seeing Luz go on hers for so long I just couldn't resist wanting one too! Hey do you have a phone? DO ALL HUMANS HAVE A PHONE!? Oh my god that's so cool! You humans are so lucky! You should see how boring the scrolls in the demon realm are. There's so many things you can do on the phones here!" Marcy's smile grew wider and wider as Willow kept on rambling.