𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.

The next day and after school.

                    Heart, Strength, and Wit.

Me: Hey guys. You there?

Muscledgoddess: Yuh

Marbles: Yeah! We're here:]

Me: ok so now that you guys are here.....

Me: I'm going to tell my parents.

Muscledgoddess: Anne, we aren't mind readers. Spill the beans already.

Marbles: Yeah Anne, what are you planning on telling them?

Me: About...y'know, my sexuality..?

Muscledgoddess: Ohhhhh! Well I wish you the best Anne.

Marbles: yea I'm really proud of you for making this decision, it's really difficult for some people to come out to their parents due to homophobia. I'm happy that you have the bravery to do something that most people can't bring themselves to do.

Me: But what if they don't support me?

Muscledgoddess: Anne, those are your parents. You're literally their breath. They can't breathe without you in their life. I'm pretty sure they'll support you, they love you and I don't think they'd ever judge you just because of your sexual orientation.

Marbles: yea I agree with Sashy, they love you so much to the point where they'd do anything to make sure you're okay. I don't think they'd judge you, if anything I think they'd only be a bit disappointed that you didn't tell them sooner. They aren't those type of parents and they love you with all their heart.

Me: heh.... I guess you guys are right. Thanks for the advice guys. Wish me luck!

...
..
.

With Marcy

Marcy stared at the wishlist below her in frustration. Her mother was sending her to the mall to get a few things like makeup and perfumes. Marcy was always going to the mall. Her, Sasha, and Anne practically lived there. They were always going to the mall and doing crazy shit riding a cart down the escalator or making deez nuts jokes at random strangers and getting kicked out.

She really didn't feel like going to the mall, she had just gotten comfortable in her bed. Plus she was feeling a little lazy too.

...

At the mall

Marcy turned her head to look all all the people around her while she pushed the cart in front of her. 'Jeez, this place sure really is packed huh..'

'Hm, exploring the place and looking at a few things before I actually start shopping couldn't hurt, it's not like I have to be back at a certain time so why not?'

Marcy then pushed the cart in front of her and walked into a random isle she saw. She scanned all the items in shock at how many there were. But only one thing caught her eye. It was a toy, it was really pretty and it also seemed very familiar but she couldn't put a finger on it.

It was three dolls. They were pretty and looked like something she'd play with when she was younger. One of the women had jet black silky long hair with a green hair pin. She was also wearing a Jean jacket with dark green pants and a purse with little anime character hanging from it. Another woman had blonde short hair with a burgundy skirt and a v-neck t-shirt. The last girl, who was in the middle, was wearing a green shirt with beige shorts and had curly hair in a ponytail and tan skin.