𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞.

Hey another update😍

Marcy grinned as she excitedly picked up her beach bag and fetched her towel. She then glared at herself in the mirror as she lifted the sunglasses from off of her eyes and onto her forehead.

'I can't believe I'm going to the beach with them! God this is going to be so fun I can't wait til we get there!' Marcy thought.

Marcy snapped back into reality once she heard a sudden knock at her bedroom door.

"You can open it!" Marcy called.

"Hey Marce, Mr and Mrs Boonchuy are to pick us up and drive us to the beach." Sasha informed.

"Alright! I'll be there in a second!" Marcy said as she grabbed her spray deodorant and sunscreen.

She then picked up the big sun block umbrella in the corner of her room. Once she gathered everything up, she opened up her bedroom door to find her blonde friend standing outside her door. Right as soon as the door opened her hand was grabbed and she felt her body being dragged.

"Cmon, we can't just leave them waiting outside like this!" Sasha chuckled as she dragged Marcy downstairs and out of the house.

Woah Sasha looked pretty....

The swimsuit she was wearing suited her very well, she hadn't worn anything like it before so it was new seeing her wear the swimsuit. She was wearing a Black Ruffled Mesh Trim One Piece Swimsuit. But she was also wearing shorts with it so that it wouldn't be so awkward when they walk to the car. She planned on taking them off once they got to the beach.

Is Sasha looked that good, then just imagine how Anne looked...

...
..
.

Marcy laughed while she ran for her life as Sasha and Anne both chased her with their water guns. It was fun getting them to chase her around like that. She always enjoyed playing with them with them like that, it reminded her of when they were kids playing in the playground with all the other kids watching them like they were crazy.

Heh, memories.

Also, Marcy shouldn't have taken PE for granted.

She also forgot about Sasha's abnormal strength.

Fuck, Marcy's done for.

Marcy completely forgot that Sasha loved physical things like running or working out. While Marcy was running, she turned her head to see Sasha on her tail, very close. Marcy let out a high pitched girly scream and tried to speed up her running but was instead tackled to the ground and held down.

"Get her Anne!" Sasha shouted, laughing.

An evil grin slowly appeared on Anne's face before she let out her original Anne Boonchuy scream and showed no mercy while she sprayed Marcy. Anne would have died laughing at the girly scream Marcy let out, but was too focused on spraying Marcy with her water gun.

Marcy giggled but sook stopped when something caught her eye. I guess Anne and Sasha saw it too because they immediately went silent. There were two boys a few feet away from them sitting on a blanket. One boy was holding the others hand and caressing it with his thumb. He stared at the other boy for a moment before lifting himself up a bit and kissing him on the cheek. The boy that was kissed on the cheek turned beet red as the boy that initiated the kiss laughed.

Marcy stared in amazement at the scene. "Damn."

"Damn." Sasha and Anne said, still eyeing the two boys.