𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬.

It seems like since you guys like funny things and chaotic fluff maybe I'll do more of that now that Anne and Sasha are awake.

This chapter will be the fluff one i guess.

Also it was like 6-8 weeks that they've been in a coma. Yes i know that it was fast but only because i didn't show everything.

And yes, every day of school while Sasha and Anne were in a coma Marcy put letters in their lockers.

The next day

Sasha and Marcy were chilling in Sasha's house while her parents were out. Sasha's bones were still hurting due to her literally almost being slaughtered to death. Anne couldn't hang out with them for a while due to how strict her mom was. Her mom wanted Anne to stay home so that she could take care of her baby on her own.

Heh, nothing like a mothers love.

Cute.

Sasha was a bit nervous about having Marcy over since neither of her friends had been to her home before. Plus she had just gotten discharged from the hospital so things were a bit different between her and her friends. 

The thing about Sasha was that she was rich. And i mean very rich.

She lived in a big mansion and every room was huge. Sasha's room was all pink and girly and smelled like vanilla, I mean, she did give off that vibe before they went to amphibia so it only made sense for her to have a room like this.

Sasha's also gave off very weird vibes though. The kitchen was messy and some parts of the place were really empty. 

Some places were even completely trashed, probably from Sasha's mental breakdowns.

Nothing is ever good once Sasha opens up to anyone about her feelings, she gets too carried away and ends up screaming and crying once you say something shes heard a lot.

Marcy learned that the hard way once Sasha wrecked her room.

Marcy doesn't mind it though, when Sasha releases her emotions I mean. It's like shes been holding in those emotions for so long that she just didn't know how to open up about it. It's hard to be mad at that, Sasha isn't very comfortable with telling anyone anything.

The only places that were tidy were the bathroom, Sasha's bedroom, the dining room, the living room, and her parents bedroom. It wasn't really dirty, it was just...messy.

"Hey, are you just going to stand there admiring my gorgeous face or are you going to answer my question?" Sasha complained.

"Whoops! Sorry sorry! And n-no, I wasn't staring at you! I'll go make you some soup." Marcy said as she ran out of the room while her face turned red.

'Heh, damn nerd.' Sasha thought.

With Marcy.

'Hmm, Sasha's house is really big. It looks pretty much empty. It doesn't even look like a home, doesn't feel like home either. It's just cold, and creepy. It gives off depressing vibes.'

Marcy was walking for so long that she hadn't even realized that she was already in the kitchen. Marcy let out a big gasp once she saw how big the kitchen was.

'Woah Sasha's parents must make bank!'

'Geez, i never noticed how much of a mess this place was. Now that I think about it I've only ever seen Sasha's parents but a few times. I've always wondered why Sasha was home alone all the time.'

'Sasha's mother is a woman with pale skin and blue eyes with blonde hair. She always wears eyeliner and light blue eyeshadow with a black dress, like shes some kind of mysterious thief escaping from people that fall in love with her first glance.'