𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞.

The next day:)

Marcy let Sasha know that she was leaving for something. Sasha was still laying down in bed tired and falling asleep, meanwhile Marcy took that chance and headed over to the Boonchuy's home. Before she exited the room she leaned down and placed a small peck on the sleepy girls forehead.

...
..
.

Marcy gently knocked on the front door, waiting for an answer. She waited for what felt like moments and stared at random things until she finally heard the front door open. She turned her head to see who opened the door for her but was met with no one.

"Down here ya big bozo!" A familiar voice shouted.

Marcy looked down and was met with a small pink Pollywog looking at her with an offended expression.

"Oh hey Polly! Is Anne here?" Marcy asked.

"You're so worried about Anne that you don't even notice that you insulted my height!" Polly crossed her tiny arms.

"I have a list where all my enemies are defeated, you dare disrespect Polly!" Polly complained.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're a short little pollywog!" Marcy grinned.

Polly stared at Marcy in disbelief before pulling out a random long paper and a pencil that Marcy didn't even know she had and began writing on it.

"Oh yeah you're going on my list for sure." Polly said as she hopped away.

Marcy let out a small chuckle as she welcomed herself into the Boonchuy home. In the house, she saw both Hop-Pop and Sprig sitting together in the couch. Hop-Pop was watching romance movies and Sprig was bouncing his small ball on and off the wall with his slingshot.

Sprig turned his head and noticed Marcy standing there. "Oh hey there other Anne! Anne number one is up in her room if that's what you're here for." Sprig informed.

"Alright, Thanks." Marcy thanked.

Marcy headed upstairs. Once she got upstairs she stood outside of Anne's bedroom, heart beating out of her chest.

She took a deep breath, then raised her arm up to the door, and knocked.

Marcy waited for a moment, hearing silence from behind the door until she heard quiet footsteps approaching. The door then opened and she saw her favorite brunette peek from behind the door.

She looked surprised to see Marcy, like she hadn't expected her to show up. Her wide eyes had dark circles under them and her hair was messy, not that her hair being messy was surprising.

"Marcy? What are you doing here?" Anne asked, a shocked look on her face.

"We need to talk. You can't just walk your way out of this, in this friendship we communicate." Marcy frowned as she forced her way into the door.

"Hey, you can't just burst into my room like this." Anne complained.

"We'll you've been ignoring my calls and only talking to Sasha, and like I said, in this friendship we communicate." Marcy responded.

Anne rolled her eyes as she sat on her bed. She watched as Marcy approached her and sat on the bed next to her.

"We need to talk, you already run away from your problems enough. Doing it even more will make things even worse. Maybe find a better coping mechanism instead of acting like everything is okay because we both know that shits been crazy lately." Marcy said.

Anne let out a hard sigh before she opened her mouth to say something. "It's just that... yesterday, I felt really bad for my childish outburst. I would have stayed and talked it out with you but I was angry." Anne admitted.