𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭.

You guys aren't going to like this😍😍🤪

You're going to see someone you never thought you'd see again:D

Later on after school:)

After Sasha got out of the shower, she laid down with the two girls in Marcy's bed that were preparing to go to sleep.

It was quiet, way too quiet for her liking. A little background noise would have helped her feel a little less uncomfortable but the television was off and Anne and Marcy weren't speaking. Sasha fidgeted and shifted her position over and over to get rid of the awkwardness.

Awkward silence was a no for her.

The three laid in awkward silence until Sasha finally opened her mouth.

"Hey, since school is out, why don't we go out and do fun things?" Sasha suggested.

"Eh, sounds fun but I probably won't be able to go out as much. I'll be too busy studying over the summer and finishing all my work packets." Marcy said.

"Cmon Marbles! Summer is the only time where we finally have a break from that type of stuff. You can't just work all your break. School is where you do that stuff, not your break!" Anne complained.

"Anne, I have to do this. I don't have a very good attention span so it's hard for me to focus. If I don't get started on my work, I may get too distracted on other things and never complete it." Marcy explained.

"You're always working. Even in days where you aren't supposed to work! Why don't you cut yourself some slack?" Anne questioned.

"Yeah, we don't go out as much because you're always overworking yourself, I understand studying hard for school. But on summer break too? Why not give yourself a break?" Sasha asked.

"Hm, true. I do work a lot, sometimes to the point where I don't even get not an hour of sleep. I suppose some fun time wouldn't hurt. But will you guys promise to help me stay concentrated and not get distracted on stupid shit?" Marcy asked.

"Sure dude, if it means we get to hang out then yes." Anne said.

"Hey, sorry to ruin the conversation guys but does anyone else feel kinda cold?" Sasha questioned.

Oh yeah, forgot. Sasha gets cold easily.

The three went silent. They stayed quiet for a moment before both Sasha and Marcy both turned their heads to glare at Anne.

The warm one.

Anne immediately let out a hard sigh and facepalmed. "Fine..."

Sasha then happily pushed Anne onto the bed and gently laid her head on her chest as she pulled the fluffy blanket over them. Marcy let out a cute sound of happiness as she also got under the blanket with them and gently laid her head in the opposite side of Anne's chest.

It may be gay but, at least they're warm.

...
..
.
The next day😍

Sasha regained consciousness. She felt Anne stir in her sleep a bit so she woke up.

Yeah, she wakes up at every little movement.

One of her arms were under Anne's back while she was sleeping, so she had to use her unoccupied arm for rub her blurry eyes. Once her vision was clear, she gently laid her head back down onto Anne's chest to relax a little before she became fully awake.

She laid with them for what felt like moments until she sat up from the bed. She stretched her back and let out a small yawn. She then got up from the bed and put both of her slippers on.