𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝.

Quick A/N and then the fanfic starts.

Bro I honestly can't see this Fanfiction the same way after watching the new episode. I'm not gonna spoil it for people that didn't watch it tho.

Also, please don't make fun of me for this but what Marcy thinks in this chapter is actually a personal experience of mine, I used to be very confused.

Anyways.

Marcy regained her consciousness and flinched as she heard a loud sound come from her alarm clock on the nightstand next to her bed. She tried to lift her arm to throw the alarm clock to only come to the realization that she couldn't move. She looked down only to see Anne Boonchuy on top of her with her face buried in the crook of Marcy's neck and her limbs sprawled all across her.

Yeah. Like I said, Anne is a cuddler.

Marcy quickly pulled Anne's limbs off of her and jumped out of her bed. Meanwhile Anne stayed asleep throughout all of it. Marcy stood flustered in the middle of her bedroom while Anne and Sasha peacefully slept in her bed.

She felt her heart rate calm down as she headed downstairs. It's not like she could do anything anyways. She couldn't make breakfast unless she wanted to blow her whole kitchen up. So all she could do was sit there, trapped in her own thought.

'This is confusing. What is my sexuality? I like boys, but I also like girls. Could I be bisexual? Gender doesn't matter to me, could I be pansexual? I like girls. Am I a lesbian? I like boys, am I straight..? Could I be all at the same time? No Marcy! You idiot! That doesn't exist! Or does it?'

'Gm, Anne had told me something about "omnisexual." I like all genders, but I have a preference for girls the most. Could that be my sexuality? God this is so confusing.'  Marcy pondered.

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard familiar footsteps coming from the staircase. She knew who it was, it was Sasha. Marcy was a very smart and intelligent girl. It was easy for her to tell who someone was just by the sound and rhythm or their footsteps. As Marcy anticipated, it was Sasha.

"Hey marbles, good morning." Sasha greeted.

"Morning! Is Anne awake? I really love her breakfast and I can't wait for her to cook for us! Her parents taught her well." Marcy said as a huge grin formed on her face.

"Yea she's up, she'll actually be down here in a minute. Also, about yesterday.. I'm really sorry for what I did." Sasha apologized.

"Sash, you have nothing to apologize for. You did nothing wrong, I'm just sensitive. I'm the one in the wr-" Marcy began.

"I'm in the wrong."

"End.of.discussion."

"O-Oh. Well, sorry if I annoyed you." Marcy apologized.

The cold glare on Sasha's face began to fade away into an expression of surprise and realization and she opened her mouth to speak. "I apologize if I scared you dear. I did it mean to, I just hate how you were brain washed into thinking that being bossed around and manipulated is right, it's not right. You don't know the difference between right and wrong so I'm going to fix my past mistakes and help you learn what not to let slide from other people." Sasha suggested.

"Uh, that's very thoughtful of you. Thanks?" Marcy thanked, not really knowing what to say.

Marcy turned her head towards the staircase to see Anne appear from behind it. "Hey dudes, watcha talkin about?" Anne greeted.

"Oh, nothing important really." Sasha responded.

"Welp, I gotta get started on breakfast. It can't cook itself." Anne shrugged as she unleashed a chuckle.