something and sometimes

After completing work in studio Chan went back to the hotel room. 3Racha are currently in California for a music collaboration.
Chan entered the hotel room. It is a king bed deluxe room which is shared by the members. Chan entered the bedroom after shower. He was wearing a black sweatshirt with black shorts. Han and Changbin were watching kdrama with popcorn.

Chan say beside Han. He was still worried about the dance group. The sole thought that the dance group might decline there offer was Killin him from inside. But it is true that he never was a good big brother to Felix. What does he even know about him up till now. He didn't spend time with him nor he saw him growing up.
Chan was lost in his thoughts when Han shouted "Hey! 👋👋My lost Princess of wonderland. Come back to reality and stop overthinking."
Chan always loved the fact that Han and Changbin always understood him. Even without telling them they just get it.

Then changbin said " Chan don't be so scared man. You know overthinking things always mess up with reality. Overthinking only bring complications so instead just relax and let things happen that are meant to happen."

Changbin and Han knows the best how much strong there leader is . They know the more stronger he is from outside, the more fragile he is from inside.
Then Han continued " Bro! If you're not comfortable let's not do it. We haven't asked them yet and you know it too we'll have so many chances let's do it for the next album."

After listening to the worried guys chan sighed and said " See i think it's now or never. If i did not took this step right now then I don't think I'll ever be able to do it. Secondly my overthinking is something i just can't control. You guys know I'm trying, so just don't worry it's okay. I'm very much fine just a bit worried about ummm...maybe future!"

Changbin and Han knows how much stubborn their leader is. When he decides to do something, then he'll do it no matter what happens.
((Well our perfectionist channie you know))

Then changbin said" Okay cool now let's drop the topic here and can we continue the drama."

After watching kdrama for a while they ordered dinner. They decided to sleep early as they have lots of work nowadays and body rest is also very much needed.
..
.
..
.
Alarm sound ((⏱️⏱️))
(It's 6:00am
Birds chirping and sunshine coming from the corners of the curtains.)

Shuffling inside the blanket a long haired guy frowning wakes up then again goes back inside the blanket.