Breakfast

Author pov

While fighting with the pillow. Chan held hyunjin's hand and pulled him towards himself. He held his waist so tightly that hyunjin couldn't get out of it.

Then he said " If you will not stop now. I'll surely do it with you."
Hyunjin blushed as chan was speaking  but he didn't want to show it.  So he rolled over him and kicked him down the bed. Chan fell down. Then hyunjin stood up and ran fast inside the washroom and locked it from inside.
In the washroom he was enjoying Chan's shouting 😂

Chan came closer to the washroom door. He knows that hyunjin would have locked it so he shouted from outside " Jinne. Better save yourself now. I'll make sure to return this." Then he went downstairs.

Hyunjin pov

Thank god he's gone. Chan hyung seriously. He's really bad. Just thinking I attacked him is scary.
But what is wrong with him.  Why did he say such things as if it's all okay and he can really do it. Wait! Hyunjin it's a joke not anything more. Don't overthink. Ahh! This Hyung is playing with my mind.
.
Author pov

Chan went downstairs. Minho and I.n were doing excercise while Felix was reading a book and seungmin was playing with his phone. As chan came downstairs, the four members looked at him. Chan knows why all of them are looking at him.
Then Felix asked " Is he awake. How's he?" 
Then chan said " He okay right now. He doesn't remember anything, but he's having pain in his body and asked about the scratch marks."
Then Minho said " So, what did you tell him."
Then i continued " I told him that he fell on stairs and he lost his consciousness that's why he doesn't remember that happening".

Minho looked I.n then at Chan in disbelief. Then he said " Are you idiot. This would be the most stupid story you could make. Who gets such scratch marks while Falling." Listening to minho seungmin said " So, Did he believe it?"
Listening to Minho Chan was annoyed. Then he said " Yaa! It's not my fault. Right now i couldn't come up with anything better than this. Plus he believes it completely."

Listening to chan I.n laughed and said " It can be only hyunjin hyung who can belive such weird story and and not even ask anything." Chan smirked and then said " I'll go fill in the information to those two sleepyheads."
.
.
Then hyunjin came down to the dining room. His body feel too exhausting. Further his back pain is killing him. As he came, everyone greeted him.
He smiled and replied "good morning ". Then he sits on sofa and slides towards Felix. He was reading a book. It's the first time he is seeing Felix reading books.

Then Minho said " Shall we make breakfast? What should we make?" Han said " Hyung pancakes and ...wait let me think". Then chan suggested
" Let's make sandwiches and pancakes."

Everyone agreed to the menu and Minho, Chan and seungmin went for cooking. Hyunjin wants to join them but his body is too exhausted for doing anything so he was just lying on the sofa.
Then Minho came to the drawing room where hyunjin and Felix were sitting and said " Han! Let's go. We need to buy flour and some other ingredients."
Then seungmin came too and said " I.n! Get your shoes."
Felix aslo left reading and went to changbin's room.
Then hyunjin asked " Should i go? You guys are already making breakfast. So i and Han can go and bring."

Then Minho said " Will you be able too. Chan said you're having back pain. Don't overwork yourself."
Then hyunjin said " It's fine. I can do atleast this much work." He was about the get up when seungmin said " Fine. But let me tell you after this. We're going to practice for the next stage performance. And Minho said we'll have to be serious."

After listening to seungmin, hyunjin backs off from going because he knows if Lee know says 'serious' then he becomes monster during practice. For handling that monster in Minho, hyunjin needs his body to be completely healthy.
So he said " Wait! I think it's better i stay here. You guys go and get it." Listening to him everyone laughed. Then Minho and Han went to get the materials, while seungmin ans I.n went outside too for getting some 'personal stuff' they say. Then Felix came from behind and said  to ChanChangbin and  I are going to get the chocolate syrup."
Then he asked hyunjin " Do you need the maple syrup or will chocolate do?"
So hyunjin replies " Nop! I'm fine with anything. Bring anyone which you want to."

Hyunjin pov

It's only chan and me in this big apartment. Though I'm lying down here and chan is still in kitchen working. Although I can see him  from here. He is cutting some vegetables and his toned arms are shining under the bright light. He's slim body in apron looks so captivating. He is the perfect defination of a loving boyfriend. Ahh! Hyunjin! Don't see him anymore. This will.make things weird between us and i don't want to loose him.
.
After a while chan came out. He's sweating profusely. The drops of sweat on his shiny pale white skin is alluring. Then he looked at me and asked "I think they're going to take time. Till then do you wanna come to my studio?"
Wow! I would go to his studio. The place where chan does his vlive. Some days ago Felix showed me.
This will be crazy. So i stood up and said " Obviously. It'll be my honor to visit it." Listening to me Chan laughed and said " Okay sir! Let's go."
.
.
.
Thank you so much for reading cupcakes 🧁❤️
Hope you guys enjoyed

I am sorry for any grammatical mistakes