confession

Hyunjin pov

My heart! I feel quite dizzy. My pulse is fluttering like an excited butterfly. what just happened... I'm not imaging things right. I touched my lips to confirm that it was not my imagination. I still could feel the warmth of the kiss. Why did he kissed me and... we're not even dating then why....
Does Chan like me? Oh my god! If it's true then it means we both do like each other. Ahhh!! My heart!

Then I slowly stood up and went outside the bathroom. Fortunately Chan was not in the room so I closed the door and took the towel to wipe myself. I still can't believe what just happened.

Ah! My pants are completely soaked . I changed into something comfortable and sat on the bed. All of it is just lingering in my head.
The thought of what we are now.. we've kissed each other even when we're not in any kind of relationship.
Was it just for the moment..or does it mean something more than just a mistake....such thoughts are continuously wandering in my head.
.
.
Author pov
Stray kids started practicing for there live. It's there first album and soon they'll be going for their world tour.

( In Dance room) ..
6 days later

" Guy's let's jump a bit higher for this step and I.N you're doing this a bit wrong !"
" Hyung this is my style. It looks good this way more what you think?" Said I.N
"Fine do whatever! But what's wrong with you Hyunjin?" Said Lee know giving bombastic eyes to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was lost again. After the kiss happened he and Chan couldn't have a talk about it properly. Chan saw Hyunjin avoiding him so he thought maybe what they did was a bit too fast. And maybe he didn't like it..or he doesn't like him that way and many more thoughts were coming to Chan so he left for his photoshoot to Japan so that he can give Hyunjin time to adjust and think about them and their relationship.

After the kiss hyunjin was too embarrassed as well as scared to actually confront Chan about it and about them. So he unintentionally just ran away from him but when Chan went to Japan for a week he's been completely lost in his thoughts. As time is passing the postive thoughts are turning to negative.

" Hyunjin? You're listening to me or not" said Lee know and shook him a bit. Hyunjin came out from his thoughts and said" Yes what were you saying?"
Felix came closer to Hyunjin and held his hand and said "What's wrong with you jinnie. If there's something that's troubling you then you can just share it with us."
Hyunjin sighed then said" Nothing it's just.....nah just random thoughts. Let's start the practice?"
Everyone knows this 'nothing' of hyunjin is a whole lot of things.

So Felix said " Oyii! Then I wanna know those random thoughts. Afterall I'm too tired practicing let's hear u out and have some rest atleast."

Then Lee know said " Same I wanna hear this nothing part please."
Hyunjin knows even if he avoids this now both of them will bug him forever till he does not tell them so he decides to tell them about it.

" Okay fine I'll tell u guys but first promise me you guys will not do anything just give me advice on this and that's it." Felix and lee know looked at each other then nodded together and said " Fine we promise now speak ?"

" See you guys know that I like Chan but the thing is yesterday Chan kissed me. Like see I went to help him but fell over and opened the shower then we both got drenched with water.
But after that Chan closed the tap and suddenly he and I had that moment and it was not me it was Chan who himself kissed me.....like proper kissing.... and it's not even that it was not an accident like it happened before in the horse track but this time he did it.
But we're not even dating nor cahn ever said he likes me. And not only that after the whole thing I ran away and now it's like Chan is avoiding me. He even went to Japan now that I cannot even ask him. What should I do..?" Says hyunjin in one Breath. He said everything under a minute and is nervous as hell.
Listening to this Lee know said " You guys kissed like damn kissed...but both of you haven't said u guys like each other yet right. Then it's simple I'll break that asshole jaw and get him here for u. Just wait.. I'll just" while Lee know was saying this Hyunjin interrupted him and said " Yah! Hyung u promised not to do anything."
Then Felix said " Okay fine Hyunjin relax. Nobody is doing anything. Just wanna ask you, Chan didn't said anything to you. Like he just kissed u and went away??"
Hyunjin nodded then said " I mean I don't know it just happened and the fact we couldn't even talk about it is what's killing me!"
The Felix said " Jinnie! One thing I'm sure about is that this was not an accident and it's done willingly by him and you. So it obviously means he does feel something for you."
Then Lee know said " Yeah ! And obviously like for making first move even I kissed Hannie so don't think about it a lot. And as he did it, which means he does have something for you!"
Hyunjin nodded and said " Yeah you're right but I'm just confused..... Felix interrupted hyunjin and said "Hyung What's with kissing Han?? You didn't tell us about it. What's going on with you guys🥹🤭!!"
Said Felix with glittery eyes looking at leeknow while Hyunjin who was thinking about Chan suddenly forgot about the whole thing and with excitement asked " You guys are dating but since when?. And why the hell you didn't tell us about it?"

Leeknow while blushing said " Guys relax I am not hiding anything from you, it happened last night and today I'm telling you guys. "
Hyunjin interrupted and said " Leave the rest tell us the important part how it happened and you guys are dating right??"

Then leeknow replied " Yep we're dating 🤭 but you guys will not tell anyone else right now because han is not comfortable yet to openly tell it to everyone." Felix and Hyunjin nodded and then lix asked " so what happened last night 😏"

" See I've been flirting with him since start like u guys know. But i was seriously confused many times whether he's actually up for it or not. Like most of the times he used to just run away from me. Even many times if something happens he used to just avoid me all the day. But like in the end he came up and confessed first so now we're together." Said Lee know

Excited Hyunjin and Felix congratulated lee know and all of them went out for celebration.
.
.
.
Three of them came very late at night.
All drunk and wasted entered their rooms.
Hyunjin was feeling weird. He was feeling a bit dizzy and slowly by holding on to the railing then entered the room.
The room was dark and the window were not covered. The moon hung low in the sky, casting a soft, silver glow all around. He rubbed his eyes and saw someone standing. Softened by the moon's luminous touch his body was shining. The air coming from windows was cool and crisp, but not unpleasantly so.

He rubbed his eyes to confirm and it was Chan. He thought he's dreaming again as he's been doing soo. So he went near to him and started throwing soft punches towards him.

"Stop coming infront of me please. You're in Japan yet I see u everywhere in this room. Why are you torturing me."said Hyunjin
Chan who was silently listening him tried to hug him and and said " Calm down Hyunjin. I'm not any imagination. I'm real Chan standing in front of you."

But Hyunjin retaliated, pushed Chan away and said" You're bad. You play with my feelings. You kissed me twice and ran away. You don't even like me yet you do so. And even now you're clinging around everywhere even when you're not here."

Chan took a step closer, his arms encircling hyunjin's waist gently and then further wrapped his arms around Hyunjin so that their hands could be meeting in a snug embrace. Then he said " I love you. I've always did so. It's not you r delusion or dream it's real. And right now you need to sleep. I'll tell you the same thing tomorrow morning so now let's sleep it's already too late."

Every word that was coming from Chan's mouth was making hyunjin's heart flutter from happiness. All the fears were gone and he,now in his safe arms slept peacefully.
.
.
.
Thank you so much cupcakes 😊❤️
English is not my first language and there can be many mistakes done above so I hope you please help me out to correct them.