First kiss

Author pov
Hyunjin followed chan. Chan's studio is behind his room. The corner most room.
He himself decorated the whole studio.

Hyunjin loved the interior decoration

Dim lights, soft pastel paint on wall and mostly everything kept was in black colour. Seeing it he can understand how much chan lives black colour. It's always been his favourite colour since childhood.

While hyunjin was exploring the room chan brought cold drinks for them. Then they both sat together.
Chan said " Wanna see some recording?"
Hyunjin smiled and said " Is that even meant for asking." Chan laughed. He is loving hyunjin's excitement.
Hyunjin is like a child who is admiring everything and just like a child with curiosity. He's is too excited to see something new.

Then chan played one of his recording of there song. Hyunjin listened to it and then said " Are we going to do this?" Chan nodded at hyunjin's question so hyunjin said " Wow! This is crazy. This song will really bring fire in the industry. It's so freaking good. We can even do lot's of cool dance styles in this."
Chan smiled at hyunjin then said " I think it'll be really cool."

They continued enjoying there moment of music.
.
.
After a while there was knock on the door. Chan stood up and opened it. Han was standing there. He said " I hope I'm not disturbing .We're done with the food. Come downstairs everyone's waiting."

Then he smirked and said " Well! It's okay if you guy's were doing something then u can continue. I don't want to spoil anyone's special moment. You can have breakfast later."

Hyunjin blushed as Han said those words looking straight in his eyes. Before chan could say something han ran downstairs.
Then hyunjin and chan also went downstairs. All of them had there breakfast.
.
It was 11am right now and Changbin suggested that they'll go for horse riding.
Though the danceracha had to go back but Changbin insisted them and dragged the guys with them.