Debut

Hello everyone
It's been a long time since I've updated. First of all I'm really  thankful for all the viewers.  As you guys know I used to do this just for fun so it's actually thrill for me seeing so many people reading my story. Though I'm not a professional writer but I'm really thankful to all of you for enjoying it.
I'm really sorry for the long sudden break that I took without informing you guys. I've had my exams so  I couldn't upload for a long time
So here we start with the story again

Hyunjin pov.
My heart is beating so hard as if it has come inside my mouth. Ahh! Why i am like this.🥲🤦
Then I went downstairs. Minho has already started to cook for breakfast. My thoughts are still lingering about Chan's body, so I went to Minho.
.
.
Chan's pov
Why can't I stop laughing 😂. Hyunjinne is just too cute. I loved it when he was completely flustered. WHEN he's embarrassed his ears and cheeks turn red. This makes me want to tease him more.

Author povMinho and Hyunjin were making the breakfast

Author pov
Minho and Hyunjin were making the breakfast. After a while Chan came downstairs. He was wearing his black hoodie as usual.

Chan saw Hyunjin in kitchen working with Minho

Chan saw Hyunjin in kitchen working with Minho. He went to them and said " Can I help with something?"

Then Minho replied " Nah! We're mostly done so hyung please just wake up the rest of the members."
Chan was going to leave the kitchen when suddenly he and Hyunjin had eye contact.
As Hyunjin saw him he completely turen red again and seeing that cute lil reaction Chan almost laughed and asked " Are you okay Hyunjin. Looks like you're not feeling well."
Hyunjin started blushing again. Then Minho touched hyunjin's head to check if he has fever but it was not. So Minho said " It doesn't look like fever. Maybe it is because of being in kitchen heat for long.  Breakfast is almost doone so I'll take it over from here. You go help Chan hyung."

Listening to that Hyunjin said " No I'm perfectly fine . This is just going to finish so Lemme help you."
Then Minho said " it's done already Hyunjin just get out of the kitchen okay. "
Due to the embarrassment Hyunjin didn't wanted to face Chan but he had no choice left now.
As Hyunjin and Chan came out of the kitchen and went towards the hall room there was complete silence.
So Chan said " jinne" and then he came  closer towards Hyunjin. He leaned towards his ear and saiddon't be embarrassed about what happened. It's okay because we'll be living in the same room so you need to get used to it."
Then he went towards Felix room to wake him up. Hyunjin was too stunned by the action. As Chan leaned towards him he actually thought he's going to kiss him.
.
.
After breakfast everyone is ready and left for their first day officially as  stray kids.
Everyone posted  on their accounts and they even made a new account for their fans.