Moments

(Inside the meeting room)

Chan's pov
We were going to start when we heard knock on the door.
There manager stood up and  with a smile said " It might be Hyunjin. Actually these guy's forgot something in the car so he went back to bring it." Then he opened the door and tall boy came inside.

He was too beautiful for eyes. He was, well, different from all others. He was handsome, not perhaps in the conventional sense, but he had that appearance which could make him stand out in the crowd. He was fair, almost pale white.
He entered and bowed to all of us and then with a smile said " Hello everyone! I am Hwang Hyunjin of Danceracha. And  sorry for the delay."

He has such a soothing voice. It's like a soft melody entering in my ears.

Wait a second. He said Hwang. Is  he our Jinnie? Oh my God! This is unbelievable. He is Jinne. How can I not recognise him. He is our Jinnie.
He has changed so much. I still remember him as the cute boy who used to play games with me everyday. Although I won't deny even when he was young he was really beautiful. But this is crazy, he has changed so much.

He sat down beside Felix. Then our director said to him" Don't worry we haven't started yet, so you aren't late."
He smiled and and replied " Thank you so much sir."

He is wearing a black  long hoodie and a black head bandana. He has long black hair with some highlights. He looks  just like a piece of artwork.

 He looks  just like a piece of artwork

Author pov

Then the meeting started. Chan stood up from his place,connected the laptop and  opened the projector. Then slowly he started explaining about each slide while Hyunjin was taking notes.

It's very difficult for hyunjin to focus and take down notes. Every time he is trying to focus there's something in him that's constantly diverting him towards Chan.
Whenever Chan is pointing things on the screen and all he could see was his chiseled body like an athlete.
.
.
.
After he finished explaining, he asked the dancers for any questions or suggestions.
Then Minho askedSo basically your latest album is about expression of our real selves. Celebrating the quirks that make us different. Instead of hiding that part of ours. We should implore us to be our 'real selves'.
Chan and Han nodded and Han said" what do you  think what type of dancing could be most expressive to bring out our quirks."

Then Hyunjin said"Normally for expressing ourselves. Contemporary is the best, but with your concept of real self I think something strong or hip will be more catchy." Changbin liked hyunjin's idea and said " Yeah it'll be awesome if you guy's come up with sexy and strong type choreography."

Then Minho asked"If it is possible can you give us the tracks?" Then the director said " Yeah! I'll send it to your manager."
Then the director looked at his watch and said "Does anyone wants to ask anything else. Feel free to ask questions anytime."

Hyunjin pov

We looked at each other. It doesn't look like we have any doubt. I have to admit it's Chan who explained so perfectly that mostly everything was clear.
Minho said with a smile " No sir! I don't think so anyone of us have any questions to ask. The explanation done by Mr Bang was very comprehensible." Then he looked towards Chan and said" Thank you very much Mr Bang for your  hardwork. It'll make things Very easy for us."

Listening to Minho Chan was embarrassed and said "No please don't thank me. And if possible I would like us to get closer. Afterall we're going to work together for a long time now. So if possible can you call me Chan instead of Mr Bang."
Mino was flustered a bit. Well it's going to be the first time. We'll see him saying hyung 😂😂.
So Minho asked" Chan sunbaenim. Is this okay." Then changbin in said
" Sunbaenim is very formal. Would you guy's mind calling hyung or by our names. What's your age.?"

Then seungmin said " Minho is the old ahjussi in our group. He is 25. Younger than him hyunjin, me and Felix are of same age our I.N is the maknae of group -21 years old."

Minho gave a threatening look to seungmin. While Han excitedly said" Woah! I'm 23 too. That's awesome." Then changbin said " I am 24 while Mr. Bang will be half 52 this year😂,  he'll be 26 in this October."

Listening to changbin we all laughed and Chan gave him a glare and said
" Was the 52 part necessary.😑"

Then the director said" You guy's talk while I and your manager have some work to do." And left the room with our manager.

As they left Chan looked at us and said" So I'll be hyung for all of you now."

Listening to chan I looked at Felix. He was happy. I'm too. Chan hasn't changed.

But i have to admit Chan is really handsome. He  is perfect for being called alluring.  His hairs are parted sideways and silver colour is really suiting him. He is wearing a black dress which is making him look more sexy.
I know he loves black colour since childhood. But it's true also black really suits him. If i wear black and he wears the same thing, he gives off a complete different vibe.

There are two things that I love the most about him

There are two things that I love the most about him. His cut on eyebrow that looks intimidating on him. And most importantly his smile. He has the most innocent and beautiful smile I've ever seen. Seeing him smiling after so long is just beautiful. It's so calming to just look at him. Seeing him makes me feel weird always. It's not now, it's always been like this. Since childhood he was my mentor, someone whom I always look up to. He has been always the best for me.
How can a human like him exist. He is perfect in all terms.

But since I've entered the room i am feeling hot. What is wrong with me?
While i was zoning out for a while, Felix shaked me. I came back to reality.
Why is everyone suddenly staring me . Shoot I've embarrassed myself 🥲 already.
.
.
.
Thank you so much for reading cupcakes.
Hope you guys enjoyed it ❤️🧁
Please vote and comment your views.

I am sorry for any grammatical mistakes and i do not own ownership of the above used pictures.