We eight

Chan's pov

It's morning and we have been working on so many things. After yesterday's conversation it's been so hectic.
I cannot control my excitement about today.

Last night Han told us an amazing idea to welcome our memeber's with a small party.
After contract signing we'll be taking them to our studio from where we'll all start a new journey.

Han and changbin are already decorating the room while I'm out here to buy some stuff.

It feels special the fact that from now on we all will be together as a family. I am really happy the fact i am getting a opportunity to welcome back Felix in my life. I always have felt sorry for felix for going through so many things. I was not there for him when he needed me and i always wanted to fill that part.

Also if i be truthful to myself then I've really missed him. He was my real brother and after what happened to our family i couldn't contact him at all.
It was difficult. It was really hard for me too but after when dad also left me it was miserable. I guess I'll always be thankful to my team to help me through that time.
But if we see a fact Felix was just a kid when he went through all that shit and maybe more than what i dealt... He faced all of it everyday.
I couldn't say sorry to felix about the past. But i want to take care of him. I'm happy this collaboration allowed me to come back to him as his brother and i make a promise to myself that whatever happens...from now i will protect him. I won't anyone to harm him nor Hyunjin or maybe all my memeber's.
I'll protect my memeber's and always be there for them.
.
I wiped my tears and then opened my camera. I knew it!
Aah! Why my face becomes so red. All i did is Little cry and these cheeks.
Han and changbin are surely going to run around me for telling them why I cried. Aaa! I cannot tell them such stuff. This feels weird and cringe to say on face. Whatever let's get this stuff in or else I'll get another call for being late.
.
.
.
I entered the room. Woah! They did a freaking amazing job. It's beautiful 👏

I hope they'll like this for sure

I hope they'll like this for sure. Then changbin came and took the bag and said " Hyung! I understand u are getting older day by day but still u took so much time."

This kid seriously then i shouted" Yah! Do you wanna die!!"
As i shouted suddenly changbin came closer to my face and said " You cried didn't you?"
Holy!! why is he so smart..he noticed it like within seconds.
I was going to give a excuse but before that Han came and started his weird dance and said " Hyung ! Don't cry...u know, more the older people cry..the more wrinkles they get"😂

Wait a second..both of them seriously then i said " I am not sure about wrinkles but one thing i sure that before we have this party I'm gonna break your as*s."

Then changbin said " Don't cry and surely don't you dare take any weird responsibility of taking care of us. I know you completely you need to first take care of yourself and we'll all do the same."
Then Han added " Yeah! Hyung and don't worry about Felix i guess changbin is surely going to take care about him 😏"
Listening to Han changbin got a Little blush but he denies it and went to complete the decorations. How cute our cutie changbin blushing 🤭😂.
But yeah.. these guys are best.. i am feeling refreshed again.
I guess now let's get started and finish this thing before they come.
.
.
.
Hyunjin pov
Last night we had a big party so felix is a bit late. He was playing games with lee know. They both were so noisy...that i couldn't even complete my painting
.
(Everyone seated in the car)
.
It's so exciting that we're going to our new company. From today onwards we'll be one group and we can work and live together. Felix then showed me his memory book .Woahh! It's been so long I'm seeing this.

Felix has a habit of writing special moments and keeping there pictures in a book which he calls 'memory book'.
Well it's pretty cool to see it.. sometimes it's really motivation too see how far we all have came. It has all our childhood memories and our school life too. Not only that it also contains so many of our group event's that we've done up till now.
Lee know then said " Yongbok, are you going to take pictures of us today for this?" The lix replied " Obviously hyung."
Then Lee know said " Will this include changbin too or you'll be making a separate picture book for him. We'll u know you , from now onwards you both will be having a lot too many moments.😏"
I cannot deny on this but teasing felix is best 😂. Blushing lix is cute. Then Felix said " Hyung then what about u.. you and Han are also going to have a lot too many moments. How are u going to save them?"

Lee know replied" I need my memory and everything will work. " Then he looked at me and gave me a smirk k. Why do I get a wrong feeling about this then Lee know said " Hyunjinaa how are you going to deal with your love life. You guys have already started pretty strong 🤭😏. How about u guys share a room. I mean you've already slept in his room.. remember?"

Oh god! This hyung I'm seriously... same room... Me and Chan... Why I am feeling..no wait!.
Chan is very smart. He'll surely know about my feelings about him if we share a room. Plus no way I'm sleeping with him in same bed.
This is a very bas idea.
So i replied " Hyung don't you dare think about suggesting this. I will seriously kill you. No way we can share a room"

Seeing Lee know lix and I.n. also started giving me looks and jeongin said " Hyung!  If you guy's actually be ina room then please i hope at night you Guy's don't distrub all others.👀"
What the! This little 🤦.. seriously I.n . Then i replied with a smirk and said " I.N . This is something u have to follow not me. Don't create mess over there just like u guy's do in my house."

I knew it..he started blushing and and now avoided my eyes😂.
I.n. is so cute!
Then i Continued " Guys we're reaching there soon just don't say stupid things over there okay!."
Ahh! I just hope they don't say about our room sharing to Chan. I know if he will be asked to share room he'll surely say yes to anyone.

Author pov
The dancers reached the company and we're welcomed by JYP. They went upstairs and in meeting room they saw 3racha. They all greeted each other and then officially contract details were studied by both management.

They made some necessary changes as per there requirement then all of them signed it and officially our stray kid s is formed just now only public revelation is left which is decided to be done with some new blasting songs.
.
.
Then Chan asked Han the guys to give them tour to there new working place.
Chan sand changbin said they have some meeting and left the place.
.
.
Then Han said " Okay so memeber's of stary kids I 'Han'officially welcome u guys to my family."
Listening to the formal Han everyone started laughing then seungmin said " Okay ahjussi!( mister). Shall we move ahead or are you going to bore us with your talk."
Han was baffled with the joke and said " Yah! I was so good to you and you..you.. puppy man don't 🥲...okay fine let's go follow me I'll show you guys some amazing stuff."
Seeing Han' s excitement was fun for memeber's. Hyunjin noticed lee know continuously smiling while seeing Han'. So he whispered to him " Hyung you're starring too much. He'll have a whole through him. Stop it.. it's too obvious.😂"

As Lee know glared at Hyunjin and he ran towards Han nd started talking with him😂😂. (Our scared kitty)

Han took them to dancer room then showed them mess...then the roof garden and at last he took them to studio. Infront of the door Han stopped and said " Guys you go in.. I've to go to washroom first. You guy's go in I'll come within a minute and Han ran towards the washroom 😂."

So Hyunjin opened the room and entered. It was completely dark room. Hyunjin opened the lights and as he opened the lights all of them got surprised with the large sounds of
Party poppers. There were so many people,changbin and Chan with completely decorated room with beautiful balloons and all around flowers. Then Han started singing welcome.. welcome to our new journey..this new journey of our life's is just going to be beautiful........😂 in his weird funny style of singing.

Hyunjin pov

It was just too beautiful. Everything! I was so surprised when the party poppers were done. And everyone clapping for us and welcoming us with so much cheer and smiles...plus han's weird singing. This was all so hear touching. I am so happy. We all are covered with popper but still this feels really special. Then Chan came close to us and hugged us. We met so many new  people who are going to take care of us. Then we cutted the cake and the party started. We all were more or less forced to dance 😂and it was just too much fun.
.
.
.
Now we're extremely tired and are going to our new house. Though we were going to shift our stuff tommorow but  Chan suggested that we should stay for night there with them.
.
.
.
Thank you so much cupcakes ❤️🧁
Hope you guys enjoyed ❤️.