Group

Author pov

Within a day of uploading the music video got extremely famous. It already had more than 800million views and more than one million likes.
No one had the idea that there first song Collab will slowly become one of the most famous songs in Korea.

Hyunjin was extremely happy to see the love and support of there fans. The dancers as well as the 3racha did a vlive for there fans and thanked them for there extreme love and support.

Looking at the growing demands of fans for the more songs of the Collab and increasing love and support for music video Chan decided to talk with the director JYP.

Chan's pov
I am going to hyung our director as I'm thinking it'll be amazing if instead of collaboration with dancers, we together can form a new kpop group.

Now that I've personally seen there potential plus all of them are amazing singers, dancers, actors and plus just being with them feels so secure. It's like I'm with family. Changbin and Han even love there company and if we'll be together all the time then i cannot imagine how easy work will be for us.

I hope this idea goes in and if he allows this then we all can spend time together, enjoy together as well as work together. It'll be amazing plus our fans will love it too.
I reached his cabin and knocked the door.
I went inside. Though i know hyung from a very long time. I was very young when I first came here and hyung was the one who auditioned me. He recognised me among so many artists and appreciated my talent.

Then i sat and asked " How's your day. Looking at this pile of files. Hope, I'm not disturbing you hyung."
Then he smiled at me and said " What are you talking about Chan. Have you ever disturbed me. This work is regular thing. Don't worry about this tell me how's your group doing. I'll come later to meet changbin and Han too."
Then i smiled back and replied " Surely come Hyung it's been long let's all have dinner later." Then he said " Actually today I'll be having meeting later so it might get late so let's have the dinner tommorow. Ahh! I forgot. Congratulations on your collaboration. You guys have exploded the music charts."

Whenever hyung compliment us on our work it feels really great. Then i replied" Thank you so much hyung. Afterall it's all because of you guys we were able to do this collaboration with the Danceracha group.
Actually i need to make a request." Then hyung said " Oh what is it Chan. Feel free to say."
Then I said " Actually while working with the Danceracha i realised that we both groups join together and form a new group. Like they're extremely talented and plus they're extreme good at singing as well as dancing which will become one of our plus points."
I was going to say more but hyung interrupted and said " This is crazy idea Chan. It'll be amazing. Just think when just one song collaboration release had been fire on all music charts, how amazing it'll be your future together. Wait why didn't I think about this before. They're agency is a pretty smaller so we can ask them if they're interested to join our family."

I was so happy. Hyung likes this idea. So i said " Thank you so much hyung."
Then he smiled and said " Don't be Chan. This is something that i should've done. So i should be the one to thank you. Also you guys are pretty close now so before we send them the contract you guys should convince them to join our family."
I smiled and said " Don't worry hyung I'll surely ask them. Then i guess I've taken quite a lot of your time. I'll take leave and yess let's surely have dinner tomorrow okay."
.
I feel my heartbeat being crazy. I'm so excited for this. I still feel so. Thrill about us living together and working together. This might be the best. I could enjoy being with them especially with felix and Hyunjin both. I used to feel sad about not being with them but now i can and plus i can take care of them.

Today was the second mv shoot and as per the company has decided that as the shoot completes and editing is done they'll be releasing the song.
Today they have to shoot at different places so the shoot will take a bit longer time.
The dancers reached the first shooting spot at 9am. 3racha was already there with the producers and directors.
All of them were first guided about the video concept and also the dancers decided to make some little changes in the choreography to make it look more strong and cool. So the dancers decided to re form the steps while the 3racha is getting dressed up. Then together they'll make them practice.
Plus if we see this in one point... it'll be awesome to see Hyunjin practice everyday
.
.
.
Author pov
Danceracha were having breakfast together at Hyunjin's place. Today is Sunday and it's a rest day. It's movie night or outing day when all memeber's enjoy and relax from everyday hardwork.

They are having banana pancakes 🥞 for breakfast. It was our chef Lee know and Baker felix who were in the kitchen while hyunjin sitting on sofa watching television. Seungmin and I.n aren't yet out of the bed.
Hyunjin doesn't want wake them up because he knows how much of action they might have did a day before in his guest room. Plus seeing them half naked or sticky with each other in early morning is hell for him.
Then Lee know said " Jinnee go wake them up. We are almost finished completing this."

Hyunjin pov

Agrhh! I don't wanna go in there room especially now. I've told them so many times that these walls are pretty thin. I had to put myself to sleep with earplugs.
Then I said " I'm not going in there. You know why."
Wearing his panda apron Lee know came out with our breakfast and felix following behind him with milkshakes. Then Lee know said " You're going in there right now and waking them up. This will get cold plus now they're not doing it so it's fine to go."

I know if i said no again Lee know will surely kick my ass so i dragged myself out from the sofa and went to wake them up.
.
.
The room is so messy. What the hell did they do yesterday and why the hell is the lamp also fallen down🤦. I was going to there bed to move them but i suddenly stepped on something and a lot a shot of liquid came out. I saw under my sleepers it was a cream. I picked it up and read...Argh!! Shit this is a lube.

Ewww! My hands.

Then i saw them.
They both were cuddling each other. Seungmin was wrapping IN's whole body with his arms. Seriously what kind of thing am i seeing in early morning. I kicked seungmin from behind and told them that breakfast was ready.
He listened but didn't moves so I kicked him again.

Then i pulled up the blanket but what the actual hell is this. I covered the blanket again and shouted" Why the f*** are u ..."
Seungmin and I.n woke up but seungmin glared at me and said " Go out of the room Hyunjin. Can't u see we'll come down a bit later."
I am utterly shocked. First of all what the actual hell is going on here. These guys think my house as there hotel room and now that I'm here to call them he is being rude.
So i said " Hey! First of all u guys thi sis not your hotel that you're enjoying completely. I'll need to clean this shit u did later. And don't glare at me in early morning. I've not interest to come and see ur face. It's Lee know who's calling for breakfast and i hope u know what it means😑"
After saying this i went out of the and came to dining table.
.
.
.

 It's Lee know who's calling for breakfast and i hope u know what it means😑" After saying this i went out of the and came to dining table

Thank you so much for constant support and love. It feels unbelievable the fact i got top ranking on this . Though it's my first story and I'm not a very excellent writer but thank you so much for such constant support.
I know I'm not able to give list of updates as I'm outside my house living in pg for studies. So I'm getting really busy with exams coming in.
But I'll try to do my beta to update as fast i write.
I hope you understand and also i hope you liked it and enjoyed reading cupcakes ❤️🧁