The game

Author pov

Han was feeling hot by the constant stares of Minho.
He then said " I don't want much from a person. I believe someone who can take care of me and be truthful to me would be enough for a good boyfriend." Minho nodded at the answer and said " You're pretty simple and down to earth person."
Han smiled at him then said " There's lot of things for complicating out lives. So I just want something simple in my life ."

Listening to him hyunjin thought that Han is very matured.
He compared himself with him . He's nowhere around him. His experiences have just made things harder for him.

Then I.N said " Hyung that was cool. 👍"
Listening to the younger one, he got embarrassed. Then Minho said "Shall we continue the game." Then the bottle was spun again. This time it stopped on Felix.

Chan pov

There was silence that started filling the room. I want to ask Felix but i think it'll make things more uncomfortable so I'm not asking.
Then changbin asked him " Are you dating right now?" I glared at Changbin. Why the hell did he asked him this. He'll make him uncomfortable.

I looked at Felix but to my astonishment he was not uncomfortable instead he was blushing. I can tell it easily. Whenever he is embarrassed or excited he fidget with his fingers and his ears are also turning a bit red.
Woahh! Is he blushing due to the question or Changbin?
Then he said " No. I am not dating anyone currently."
Then Han interrupted and said " Have you dated before . Like how many girlfriends or boyfriend have you had before. You guy's tell us and then we'll you ours?"

I was shocked. What the hell is wrong with these guy's. Why are they being so weird today. And what the hell with this telling. Ahhh! Han and his big mouth.

I can see this made Felix uncomfortable bu still he said " I've dated twice. In middle school i had a girlfriend but thing's didn't went well so we broke up and in the initial years of high school i had a boyfriend. Now you guy's spill the beans."
Felix even dated in middle school.  Unbelievable! He hid it so well. We were in the same school and I had no idea at all.

I looked at Changbin who is showing such a big smile. This guy is showing it so obvious that he likes Felix. Ahh! This idiot. Stop smiling, he said nothing that should  be smiled about.

Then Han looked at Minho and  said" First all of you tell us then we'll do too."

Is it me who noticed there's some tension between these two (Han and Minho). Well! Whatever I'll ask him later.

So Minho was the one who started first.
Then minho proudly said " I have never dated anyone up till now." Listening to him seungmin said " Is it something you should be saying proudly. It's nothing to be proud off idiot!!" 😂

Then seungmin looked at I.n and said " We both are first of each other." Listening to seungmin I.N was blushing profusely.
(Our baby bread is so cute.❤️)

Then it was hyunjin's turn. He said " I've never dated anyone."
I can't believe this. How come someone as beautiful as him has never dated up till now.  He should be getting tons of girls around him. Following him everywhere.

Then Han said to Hyunjin " You and Minho are lying right. I mean look at yourself ,how can you guy's not get a date up till now. You guys are seriously one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen in my life."
Then Minho said with a smirk" It is  true! You guys wanna belive then do. If don't then help yourself. We're not in fault here."