Sleepover

I was cooking in kitchen while Felix is bathing. It was a long and tiring day though. We've decided, it's movie night!

I am making Tteok-bokki and ramen for the dinner. While i was standing infront of the fridge I thought about what Minho said earlier.
I know Chan from her young age. Since Felix and I were more than friends like family since childhood. I often used to go to his house. It was our summer vacation and I was 5years old when I met him for the first time. A Tall boy with a creamy white skin tone not like my pale skin colour.

I remember how for the first time with a big smile and sweet-gentle voice he greeted me and told me to be comfortable

I remember how for the first time with a big smile and sweet-gentle voice he greeted me and told me to be comfortable. After that most of my time was spend with Lix so all of us used to play games in vacations, we also went to learn swimming together and also he used to help us in our studies. He was very bright since childhood. He used to get so many trophies not only in academics but also in multiple sports activities.

Sometimes I used to think 'Is he a human being or does he have some special powers with him?😂' well whatever it be.
But for me he holds a very special place. If he would have not been with me, I don't know how I could have come out of it. I'll always be thankful to him for that.

I was so lost in my thoughts that Lix came from behind and i didn't even get to know about it and he spanked me 🥲
This boy really makes me lose my mind sometime. Then he said " Jinnie do you have something to share? The Tteok-bokki was going to get burnt and you didn't even notice. Is everything okay?" I looked towards Lix and he was making that puppy face again.

Then i said " No everything is fine just thinking about Chan." Lix smiled at me and said " Even i was thinking about him. Do you think it'll be the same like we were before?" I could see tinge of sadness on Lix.

Then i said " Even i don't know how it is going to be. Truthfully speaking I'm a bit scared too but there something in me that's telling me it's going to fine because he is the channie we know right?" Then Lix said " That is true but you know after so many things have happened. We have not even talked, nor seen each other. It's like there is a big wall that has been created between us."

It's true though. When Chan hyung went for becoming idol, as he grew bigger Maybe dude to loads of work whenever we contacted him it was like he was always working. So Lix once or twice someday could talk with him. But as time flew it became more and more less and then the divorce happened which complely blocked everything.
I saw Lix , he was on verge to cry so i said " It'll be okay Lix. I believe he contacted our group to break this wall between you guys. So don't worry and let's see how it goes."
Then i commanded " Now pick up the ramen and I'll take Tteok-bokki it's getting colder."
Then i picked up the Tteok-bokki and went to drawing room with Lix.

We were eating dinner when Lix started a skit and said " Hyunjinne the Tteok-bokki is amazing. This is how you'll get a wife in your imagination cause in real life it's not possible for you😂"
I looked at him and said " Yes grandfather atleast mine is in imagination, you aged so far yet couldn't get a husband. I feel sorry but it's okay 👍"
I was laughing so hard while Lix looked at me then said " Yaa! that was hurtful 🥲. You're being rude to your grandfather."