Real feelings

Author pov
When hyunjin was staring Chan and thinking. Changbin told everyone " I've got the company's corporate card. Just feel free to order anything, let's try to get the most expensive stuff and empty the director's card😂😂."
Everyone started laughing and Chan with a smirk said " Are you sure about it. If this card emptied then we'll have to face director. So idiot! better think before what you speak!"

Then Chan saw Hyunjin, he was looking at him. He felt nervous infront of those dark brown eyes. Avoiding his looks Chan asked the members" Then shall we order now? I can see Changbin is dying from hunger. His stomach says everything 😂". Everyone started laughing again while Changbin shouted at Chan. He was embarrassed.

Then chan continued and looked at Hyunjin and said " I'll order. So tell me what will you guy's like to have. Hyunjin what should i order for you?"

Hyunjin didn't replied for a while. Everyone was looking at him. It was as if he's sitting there with his mind elsewhere.
Then Felix shakes him.

Hyunjin pov

I looked at Felix and was going to ask him but Chan said " Well it looks like someone is enjoying his time." I am so  embarrassed.....

Why does it have to be infront of these guys

Why does it have to be infront of these guys.🥲
Then i said "Sorry guys. I was just thinking about something. What were you talking about?"
Then Chan said " Don't be sorry it's fine Jinne. What would you like to have, I'm ordering lunch."
Everyone were surprised to listen Jinnie but hyunjin was very happy. He  was thinking 'He said Jinnie right. Oh my god he remembers me. This feels so special.'

Then Changbin turned towards Chan and said " Jinnie? You guy's know each other??"
Chan looked towards Hyunjin and asked hesitantly "Yes we do.Um...would you mind if i call you Jinne like before?"
Then hyunjin showed his beautiful smile and replied " Yeah! Surely."

Chan's pov

I mistakenly said Jinne like i used to call him. Is he really comfortable to be called as Jinnie like before. We've never met nor talked to each other ever since I left.

Most importantly I left him when he needed me the most. My selection was done and i was called at the same month when he started getting better from all those things.
More than leaving my family i was scared to leave him and go. And after that we've not even talked once.
I was not able to see him for the last time before leaving. His relatives took him to their house and he needed time to adjust there.

While I was thinking Han said " Hyung are you going to order for rest of us or not?" I nodded and then saw Hyunjin.
He said "I would like to have carbonara."
Then i asked all the others and ordered.

Author pov

While they were wait for the order. The silence in the room was getting bigger. So Han said " Shall we play a game? It's boring to wait for order."