The meeting

Author pov
Hyunjin and Felix reached the studio. They entered the dance room. Minho was there. He brought some milkshakes for everybody. Hyunjin liked the overcoat that Minho was wearing.

Then the guys started streching

Then the guys started streching. While they were streching Minho asked "Felix if you'll feel uncomfortable with them, then give me a sign and I'll make some good excuse and we'll come back together."
Felix looked at Minho in astonishment then he said " So you're saying that if i give you a sign that i am uncomfortable then you'll take me out of there. Wouldn't it look weird!"
Hyunjin laughed listening to the weird suggestion and said " Well! The idea is not that bad too. We can try it.😂 It would be fun especially when we'll go back without completing work 😂😂"

Minho glared at Hyunjin and said " See what I mean is that don't force yourself. If you'll feel uncomfortable just say it to us. We'll try to wrap the things as fast as we can and come back."
Felix was touched. He knows Minho normally Don't say things like this so it feels really warm whenever he does.
Then he said " Hyung. It'll be fine. I am going to think positive and i think Chan might be feeling the same too. Maybe this Collab will get us back closer again. So i am hopeful."

Then hyunjin said " Yeah Hyung don't worry. We know Chan from very long and even i think so it'll be fine. Let's not overthink."
While the guy's were talking the couple entered.
(They were wearing completely matching clothes.)

Hyunjin pov

What the hell are they wearing.It's like flashing yourself that you're couple in the group. Completely matching clothes!! 🥲 Why do they plan to embarrass us.

Then Minho said " Are you guy's drunk or something. What the heck is this."

Listening to Minho I.n frowned, then glared at seungmin and said "See! I told you not to wear these. We look weirdos in this."
Then seungmin said" You guy's mind your business. We look amazing, I Know we'll get there attention that's why you guy's are being like this. Don't be jealous lads!"

What the hell is he saying 😂😂. I think seungmin lost it.
Then i said " Hey! Seungmin, You did not take your medicine right😂."
I can see i.n is very much embarrassed because of seungmin's choice.
While Felix is continuously looking at them from up to down. Then he said " The clothes are not bad but don't you guys think it's first time we'll be meeting them. Wouldn't it'll look weird if you guy's will go like this."

Then seungmin said "No we're good with this. We never know what they'll be thinking." Then he continued " What if they hit on my baby. No way! I'll taking that. Henceforth no risks. By this it'll be clear to them that he's taken."

(Hyunjin's reaction to this 😂)