13.

Han came out of Hyunjin's room shortly after, as we all sat around.
He came up to me.
"What did Changbin want to talk about?" He asked.

I shrugged. "The usual- wants me to help him escape, he's still our friend, blah blah."
"Did you let him go through with everything?" Han asked, raising a brow.
I bit at the inside of my cheek.
"Yeah. I did."
My eyes trailed to my side, as Han glanced down as well.
"Did he hurt you?"

I went to answer but I felt my throat lodge up, as I shook my head involuntarily.
Han looked suspicious but shrugged it off.

"Hyunjin will be staying over the night. Lee Know has already left, so that just leaves us. You can all go home when you want, night crew will be coming in any minute now." Han explained.

Seungmin stood up. "Then I will be leaving. See you guys tomorrow."
Jeongin and Felix left as well, leaving just me and Han, as he finished up a few papers.

His eyes kept travelling to me, as I could feel him staring.

I needed to tell him, but I couldn't figure out how.

"Han-" I started, but that familiar lodge crawled into my throat.
Stop trying to tell him darling. He can't help you anyway.

"Hm?" Han asked, noticing my distress as he walked over.

I sat there frozen, before I reached for the knife in his pocket.
"Why do you need that? Planning to get rid of me again, hm?" Han chuckled darkly, but his eyes went wide with fear as he saw me place the blade over my own hand, over the scar.

"Y/N." He started.

"Just trust me." I weakly hissed out, slicing down.
Blood pooled up to the surface as it trickled onto my desk, but as soon as it was there it started to heal itself over, my skin quickly hatching back together.
Han pulled my hand forward, before he put two and two together.

"Changbin." He seethed as he started to turn and walk off.

But I grabbed him, and words started to rise out of my chest against my will.

"Whoopsies. You found out. Suppose I'll have to, get rid of you, hm?" I chuckled darkly- it wasn't me.

Han cursed under his breath, before staring right at me.

"Changbin, you aren't accomplishing anything by turning everyone into your puppets. I'm sorry, okay? I know I'm being punished for this but please leave Y/N alone."

I felt myself grab the blade as Han tried to pull away from me, as I made my way around the desk.
Tears were falling from my eyes.
That's all I could do to tell Han it wasn't me.

"Well then there is no fun in that, is there?"

I lunged forward, as Han muttered an 'I'm sorry', flipping me over himself and onto the floor.
I let out a gasp in pain, as it shot down my spine.

The clouds in my head had vanished as I glanced up at Han, moving away from him.
"Y/N, I will make you a cure as soon as possible, okay?" He said. "But for now, we need to move you into another room so you can't hurt anyone, got it?"

I nodded, as he began walking off, I followed him.

He's using you babe.

"Says you." I grumbled, hitting my head.
He wasn't quietening down.

I'm not the one who's about to lock you in a room for the next who knows how long.
If you free me, we can be free together.
You won't have to be confined to the same four walls waiting for your prince in shining armour.

"I'd rather be some damsel in distress than have anything to do with you." I hissed.
Han glanced back.

"Everything okay?" He asked, unlocking a door with his keys.
I felt my hand slip down to my gun.
Hush, babe, and watch me.
This is what happens when you don't listen the first time.

"Han." I choked out, as his eyes trailed to my waist.
He pulled out his own gun instantly.

"Changbin. I'll kill them." Han said sternly, pointing the gun in a way that the bullet would go straight through my head.
It would kill me in an instant.

"Now you see that would benefit me, y'know. They would be a real zombie then." I spat out.
From where we were in the hall I could hear Changbin laughing.

"If we burn their body, your precious Y/N will be gone." Han repeated, and with that my body froze.

Do you want to die Y/N?

"I'd rather die than be your puppet." I grumbled, trying to let go of the gun.
But my hand wouldn't budge.
I even used my second hand, trying fruitlessly to pull my hand open.
I nodded to Han, as he looked terrified, changing his aim.

There was a bang.

Hyunjin awoke in his cell at that noise, rushing forward to glance out the barred window.
He saw you on the floor, Han standing above you, pointing the gun down.

"Han!" He yelled, banging on the bars. "Lay another hand on Y/N and I swear to god-"

Han glanced at Hyunjin, his eyes glistening with tears.
Hyunjin understood instantly.

Y/N had asked for this.

He backed away from the window, ignoring the burning feeling to break through the door.

He banged his head against the wall, trying to get the colour red away from his vision.
Go save your partner. Go on. Or do you not love them?

"Shut up!" Hyunjin yelled out, pulling at his hair.

I could hear Hyunjin from the hall, as my hands shook, one covered in blood that was drizzling down from the crook of my elbow.

Han had kicked my gun away from me, as he stared down.
He knew Changbin was watching this, he could see it in my clouded pupils.

"I'll shoot their chest next time. So back off." Han hissed.

"Do it." I whispered out.
My arm had already healed over.

It was strange. I was assuming since the infection came from Changbin, so had the healing ability.
It wasn't like this at all last time.

Han leaned down.

"Y/N. Do you trust me?"

I nodded my head.
"Is that actually Y/N nodding?"

"Of course it's them. I don't trust you one bit." I spat out, feeling my body tremble.

I wanted to call out to Han, tell him I trusted him, but I was stuck in my own head, only being able to make small movements.

Han stuck the gun ride up to the side of my head.

"Han.." I whispered, but he shook his head.

"Trust me."

Then Han pulled back the hammer of the gun, finger on the trigger.

"I apologise for how much this is going to hurt." He said slowly.

There was a bang, and a ringing in my ears, as everything went black.