19.

Changbin just watched my hands, before I froze.

"Drop it."

My hand twitched, the gun falling out as I gripped at my arm, that was just constantly shaking.

"Y/N?" Hyunjin asked.

Changbin just sighed lightly. "Look Y/N, I love that you're trying to be the good cop or whatever right now, and end everything, but nevertheless you're undead. So you know what that means, hm?"

I just stared at him. I didn't even hear anything in my head - well I did, but I heard myself.
Just what the hell was this?

Han would be able to sever the relationship again - but he was controlled.

Bang Chan came rushing in, presumably noticing my lack of presence.

"Y/N. Look I know you just woke up but you can't be in here." Bang Chan warned, glancing at Changbin.

"What does he know? Show him a lesson, Y/N." I said to myself.

I gripped at my head, as it pounded, pain riveting through my entire body.
"Get out of my head Changbin." I grumbled, as he just laughed, coming and holding my hand through the bars.

"My dear Y/N, even if I wanted to, I have no choice. You were my desire. Now, what was yours, in those last fleeting moments before you died, hm? You should be honoured - all I thought about was wanting you to be okay, and I've done it! You'll never get hurt now, will you?" Changbin chuckled.

My hand was reaching for the gun by my feet, but I couldn't find it.

That was because Bang Chan had kicked it away, aiming his own gun towards Changbin.

"Get your hands off them." He growled lowly, as Changbin just backed up.

"Yes sir." He chuckled lightly.

Kill Bang Chan.

"Chan.. go away." I whispered lightly, crouching down on the floor, trying to hold together my pounding head, which felt as if it was about to fall apart at any moment.

What was I thinking about before I died?
I can't... remember...

I could barely see at this point, fighting the slumber that wished to overtake my very senses.
Everyone's voices were muffled. I knew who was in front of me though - it hadn't changed.
Han and Changbin.

They were fighting.
They didn't used to fight.
They were so close.

Why did this have to happen, and to us, of all people?
The nine of us have been to hell and back together, but now we were separated- infected; me, Han, Hyunjin, our saviours; Bang Chan, Seungmin, Lee Know, Jeongin, and Felix, and death himself; Changbin.

I just want us to all be friends again, and go back to normal.

Yes... that would be nice.

"Y/N! Y/N can you hear me?" Chan yelled, as I blinked wearily.

I didn't even realise it, but I had made my way out into the street, now standing in the middle of oncoming traffic, which swerved around me, cars honking and sirens blaring. Then there was chaos, as people on people ran around, causing me to duck down and cover my ears - was my hearing usually this sensitive?

Bang Chan ran out, pulling me into his arms, away as a car came flying at me.

"What is wrong with you?" He exclaimed, panting as he pushed me under himself.
His eyes were glistening. How much had I blacked out on?