16.

I woke up to yelling, and as I blinked wearily I sighed in relief.
My stomach was still in agony, but I wasn't dead. That was what I was worried about.
If I had died, Changbin would have won.

I sat up warily, looking around.
Han was in a death match with Hyunjin in another room, yelling loudly.

"Was it all a ploy? Were you actually sick? Fuck they almost died because of you!" Han yelled, hitting the desk next to him with a thud.
"At least I wasn't the one who made the bloody disease! This all leads back to you y'know! The fucking rodent population wasn't what you wanted to make- you were making a fucking love potion you lovesick bastard!" Hyunjin exclaimed back, as I heard crashing.

I stood up off the couch, gripping my stomach as I wandered into the room.

Han had Hyunjin pinned.
"Say that again, asshole." He scowled.

"You. Lovesick. Bastard." Hyunjin spat, as Han went to punch him, but he stopped, turning to see me in the doorway.

He automatically stopped what he was doing, letting go of Hyunjin as he rushed over, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Y/N, you need to go back and rest." He said, as I shook my head.
"I'm fine. I can heal remember?" I said, as he shook his head, trying to lead me back to the couch.

"Han when are you going to tell them, hm?" Hyunjin asked, as Han froze.

"Ignore him. He's gone mental." Han whispered, helping me back to the couch.
Hyunjin followed.

"You're the one lying my friend." Hyunjin grinned, as Han just scowled.
"Do you ever shut up? Fuck, Changbin's in your head." Han cringed, as he lifted my shirt quickly to check the wound.

"He missed anything fatal. You are still just human remember."

I rolled my eyes.
"I'm very much so aware."

I felt like I missed out so much whilst I was passed out. One, the shouting from outside had stopped. Two, it was just me, Han and Hyunjin.
Three... was I even at the agency anymore?

"Han?"

"Hm?" He asked.

"Are we still at the agency? Y'know?"

He shook his head. "I took you back to my lab. Well, this is the roomier part of it."

He was lying, as I shuffled away from him.

"You're lying to me."

He sucked in a breath, smiling weakly.

"Ah, well we're hiding you." He said simply.

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry but we?"

Hyunjin slinked an arm around Han, as he lifted Han's shirt, to show a closing wound.

"The secret is cutting them and then cutting yourself, so you don't heal over before you can get your blood in." Hyunjin grinned, as I pushed myself further back into the couch.

"You're not Hyunjin. What the hell is going on here?" I asked, beginning to panic.

Then I felt like I was drowning as I held my head in agony, rubbing my eyes.
I felt my body fall back, and I woke with a jolt, in Jeongin's arms.
He pulled me away from Changbin, as Bang Chan held Hyunjin back, away from me.

"Jeongin?" I asked, as he nodded.
"It's me, it's me Y/N. Don't worry, I've got you. It's going to be okay." He said, as I just nodded numbly.

"I'm so so sorry Y/N." Hyunjin sobbed.

My dream confused me. What was that?

Changbin just smiled from behind the bars, leaning back.

"Bet you had a pretty strange dream Y/N."
I turned to him.
"What did you do?"

"Well just because we're severed doesn't mean I can't suggest things to you. So take that as a warning. Die and join me or I'll drive you to stab yourself." He grinned, chuckling.

Bang Chan pushed Hyunjin over to Felix, he held him against a wall, as Chan made his way to the bars.

"Changbin, I swear I will fucking kill you if Han can't figure out how to stop this mess." He scowled.
Changbin just shrugged.

"You've done it before. Wouldn't be the first time."

Bang Chan turned around and helped Felix lead Hyunjin away, as Jeongin helped me to stand up, keeping a hand on my stomach.

"I would take you to the hospital but the riot is still outside, so..." He frowned.
"It's okay. Just get me a needle and thread - a sterile needle. I'll do it myself. Oh and a cloth - make that two." I ordered, sitting on the couch.

He nodded, rushing off.
Seungmin came and sat by me.
"So two of eight are down, plus like the whole city outside. Who do you think caused it? Changbin..?" He asked, as I shook my head.

"The day I went back on the force, I was hit pretty hard. I was bleeding from my head, definitely concussed. I remember there was a little patch, and I have a horrible feeling that it caused the rats to go feral, and now people who eat rat-eaten foods. But, because Changbin is undead he can control them. I'm still me so I can't do it, I don't really feel any different. Han infected all of us the first time, so maybe if he got reinfected he could control them? But it couldn't be from Changbin, because then he would be his puppet and that would be game over." I rambled, as Seungmin just nodded.

"So do we propose you infect him?" He enquired, at the same time Jeongin came back in with everything.

"I sterilised the needle for you. Are you sure this is necessary? I mean you will heal, won't you?" Jeongin asked.

I shrugged. "It'll take ages."

I pulled my shirt up, glancing behind me.

I frowned. "Seungmin, do you think you can do it?"
He looked confused. "Me?"

"Yes, you. I can't reach my back, so..."

Lee Know butted in, pushing Seungmin out his chair.

"I'll do it. I studied in med school for like a year with Han, I know what I'm doing. Now begone people." He ushered everyone away, leaving just me and him.
I handed him one cloth, the needle and thread, and held the other cloth tightly in my hand.

"Why did you need that, exactly?" He asked, pulling on his gloves from his pocket - as you would be carrying - before threading the needle.

"Well, if it gets to painful I'm shoving it in my mouth so I don't scream." I smiled slightly, knowing he couldn't see.

He just made an 'Ah' sound, before poking the needle into my skin.

I clamped the cloth inside my mouth straight away.

Han was fumbling with the liquids when he felt a pain shoot through his head.
He placed everything down, crouching low to the floor.

"This can't be happening." He whispered, rubbing his temples.
He looked to his hands, which were shaking as his veins looked black.

He stood up, grabbing half the sample of Y/N's blood, a scalpel in another hand.

He slit his hand open, reopening the old scar, as he poured Y/N's blood inside, which was moving and dancing as it slipped in.

He looked to the roof, clasping his hands in an almost prayer.

"Y/N, I hope this works because I need you to make sure I don't go back to what I did before. I can't hurt anymore people." He whispered, feeling a flash of red as he curled himself into a ball on the floor, a shivering mess.

Then he shot up, grinning slightly.

"Andddd we're back!"