Welcome Everyone!

Hey everyone, welcome to the fifth installment of my wrestling one-shot series! If you've read my other stuff then you know the drill by now. And if you're new to this series; hello, I'm Sydney or just Syd. I'm a huge fan of pro wrestling as you can probably tell lol. I write one-shots and short stories about wrestlers from different promotions like AEW, ROH, NXT, WWE, and NJPW.

If you'd like to make a request you can do so in a couple of different ways. You can comment below or on one of the request pages that I'll post further down the road. Or you can also DM me about a request at any time! My DM is also always open if anyone wants to chat about Wrestling or anything else.

Okay, one more thing before I go. If anyone is interested in short stories with OCs about various wrestlers like MJF, Wardlow, Malakai Black, Adam Cole, and others, please check out my page. Most of the stories are 20k words or over if you're looking for a slightly longer read.

Love and much thanks to everyone that reads my stuff and those who leave comments and likes. And just a small shameless self-promotion you can find me on A03 at the same names here. Tumblr @ SydSaint and Twitter @ Saint_Syd if you're interested in any of those. Thanks!

Love,

-Syd