Daniel Garcia

You're running late to Dynamite on account of your Uber getting lost. The show has already been on the air for half an hour when you finally arrive and hurry backstage. You quickly type out a text to Wheeler, letting him know where you are.

"Well well well, slow down there, sweetheart." Angelo Parker stops you backstage when he sees you trying to hurry by.

"Ugh," You look up from your phone. "Not you two stooges." You glance between Angelo and Matt. "Where's the third stooge? Too busy kissing Jericho's ass to hang out with his buddies anymore?"

Your snark earns a chuckle from Matt, but Angelo remains stoic. "Funny," He sneers at you. "Where are you off to in such a hurry, dollface? You ain't running off to your Blackpool Combat Club buddies so soon, are you?" He asks you.

"Well, they are certainly better company than you fools," You laugh. "Now can you move? Or do I have to go through you?" You set a hand on your hip and challenge Angelo's willingness to keep you.

Angelo stares at you for a few seconds before he eventually gives in. He looks like he's about to move off to the side when the star of the show graces you with his presence.

"Damn, Y/N. You ain't even been here ten minutes and you're already in a bitchy mood?" Daniel pops up between Angelo and Matt. "But, I guess having to pretend to be interested in that loser Wheeler Yuta would do that to any girl." He flashes you a smug smile.

"Oh, and the prodigal son returns!" You roll your eyes. "You know it was nice of you to remove yourself from Chris Jericho's ass for a moment so the three stooges could reunite, Danny."

Daniel laughs and steps in front of Matt and Angelo. "So snarky tonight, Y/N," He licks his lips, taking a moment to look you up and down. "Keep that fire going baby. I love a challenge."

"Ew," You sneer, wrinkling your nose in disgust. "Get over yourself, ladies man." You push his chest with your hand and move Daniel off to the side of you. "You aren''t as cute as you think you are, Garcia."

"I know," Daniel replies. "I'm even cuter." He winks at you. "And you're into me, Y/N. You just don't want to admit it. But don't stress about it baby. Imma make you mine soon enough."

You roll your eyes again and walk past the three stooges. "In your dreams, playboy." You shout behind yourself as you turn the corner out of sight.

Later into the night you're hanging at ringside with Wheeler whiile Mox and Claudio are in a tag match against Penta and PAC. Wheeler stands guard while you lean against the corner of the ring casually.

"Yuta, come on, relax," You notice the tense look on Wheeler's face. "You're stressing me out over here."

"Sorry, Y/N." Wheeler stops pacing and comes to a stop in front of you. "It's just, I have a bad feeling about being out here." He explains.

You push off the ring post and put a hand on Wheeler's shoulder. "Why? We've got nothing to worry about, Yuta. Mox and Claudio are gonna beat Pac and Penta. Then we'll be back in the safety of the locker room before you know it." You assure him.

"Right. I guess if you're not worried." Yuta nods.

You mimic his nod and go back to leaning against the ring post. The action in the ring ends with Mox picking up the win by pinning Pac. The bell rings and you wait for Mox and Claudio to finish up their gloating when suddenly the JAS theme plays over the speaker system.

"Oh, god," You glance up the ramp to see Angelo and Matt heading down the ramp with Daniel at thier side.

Wheeler wastes no time in posting back up at your side at the JAS comes down the ramp. Matt and Angelo make a B-line for Mox and Claudio. This leaves Daniel a clear path to you and Wheeler.

"Man, you just don't know when to quit, do you, Garcia?" You ask Daniel as he comes around the corner, a smug look gracing his face.

"Nope," Daniel replies. "It's part of my charm." He winks at you.

Wheeler steps in front of you puffed out chest, ready to defend you. "Leave her alone, Garcia."

"Go help Mox and Claudio, Wheeler." You stop him with a shake of your head.

"But-" Wheeler protests.

You shake your head again and point to the ring. "Go! I can handle Daniel." You assure him.

Wheeler slips into the ring with a nod and you turn back to Daniel.

"Damn, didn't take you long to train him, huh, Y/N." Garcia jokes with a grin. "Does he carry your bags and come when he's called too?"

"He does," You reply cooly. "Why? You looking to be ordered around, Garcia? I thought Chris was already handling that for you? Or is it Sammy Guevara that's got you on a leash now?" You ask him with a smug grin.

Daniel scoffs with a half-smile. "I'd watch my mouth, dollface. Before it lands you in trouble." He warns you.

"Ooo, I'm shaking," You laugh. "Please, Garcia. I've been more scared of bad airplane food than you. You've lost your edge, Danny."

"Have I now?" Daniel steps towards you and you unconsciously take a step back. "You know I bet this whole bad bitch thing you got going on is all an act." He suggests. "I bet behind closed doors you ain't so tough."

Your back hits the ring corner back but you don't back down. "You couldn't handle me behind closed doors, Daniel." You assure him.

"Yeah? Wanna bet?" Daniel replies sharply, his gaze switching from your lips to your eyes a few times.

Before things can go any further Wheeler's got ahold of your arm and is pulling you to safety. Daniel turns sharply on his heel and glares at Wheeler. You laugh at his anger and back up the ramp with Wheeler, Mox, and Claudio.

"Looks like I win this one, Garcia!" You shout at him. "See you around, Danny!" You wave to him as you walk off.

"Damn it," Danny muttered as he watched your retreating form, your taunts echoing through his mind. This wouldn't be the last time your paths would cross, Danny would make sure of it.