Solo Sikoa

"Come on! Just hit him, already, Sikoa!" You shout at Solo from below the ring apron.

Jimmy and Jey shoot you a glance from either side of you, and Sami tugs at your leg to get you to come down to the floor. You hop down to where your brother is waiting and give him an annoyed look.

"Y/N, come on." Sami scolds you. "You aren't helping." He reminds you.

You roll your eyes, annoyed that Sami even made you come out here with him. "You're the one that said I needed to come out and support the team more, Sami." You remind him in an accusing tone. "So here I am, supporting the team. And we both know that Sikoa could have Butch on the mat and begging for mercy in an instant if we wanted to."

"Just be nice, please." Sami sighs and jumps up to join the twins.

You remain on the floor and Jey tags into the match. Solo slips out of the ring and hops down to the floor to recover before he's needed again. You lean on the ring post with your arms crossed and watch him catch his breath.

"You're staring." Solo catches your eyes on him, that usual scowl plastered on his face.

"Just looking out for my team." You reply dryly and avert your gaze for the time being. "Look's like you need to work on your cardio, Sikoa. All out of breath so soon, big man?" You can't help but tease him.

Sikoa stands back up straight, obviously irked by your words. But he chooses instead to hop back up to the ring apron and rejoin his brothers.

A few minutes later a brawl breaks out in the ring and you try your best to stay out of the way. Much to your dismay, Ridge Holland comes around the corner as you are making your retreat.

"Y/N." Ridge locks eyes with you.

"...Ridge." You swallow and take a small step back. "I don't suppose that we could talk this out, could we?" You ask him with a nervous laugh.

Ridge shakes his head and advances on you. "Fraid not, love." He shrugs and begins closing in on you.

You go to turn tail and run for whoever happens to be closest to you at the moment. When you turn around, Solo is just getting done tossing Butch into the barricade.

"Yo, mister enforcer." You hurry forward and slip behind Solo. "It's time to put some of all that muscle to good use." You put a hand on the back of his shoulder and point at Ridge.

Solo nods and uses a hand to push you back a little bit before he lurches forward and tackles Ridge to the ground. You then proceed to watch Solo pick Holland up and backdrop him into the announce table before he stalks back over to you.

"There, happy?" He asks you with a sour expression.

You glance at Ridge now laid out in the rubble of the commentary table and nod. "Yeah...thanks, Solo." You thank him. "What now?"

Solo surveys the area and decides that it be better if you weren't in the way anymore. "Come on, stay close." He barks an order at you and you nod.

Solo muscles his way through the chaotic carnage of people fighting all around you and stops when you get to the top of the ramp.

"Thanks." You thank Sikoa again once you're at the top of the ramp. "I'll be backstage. Go kick thier asses." You send Sikoa back down the ramp to help Sami and his brothers.

You step through the curtain and find Roman waiting with Paul at his side. Roman beckons you over to his side once you're through the curtain so you hurry over to him.

"Where's everyone else?" He stares down at you with judgment in his eyes.

"I didn't want to keep getting in the way." You reply sheepishly and rub your arm. "Sikoa muscled me up the ramp so he wouldn't have to watch my back the whole time." You explain.

Roman nods but doesn't give you a verbal reply. You cough and take your place waiting at his side silently. While you wait you watch the tv monitor and see Solo on poor Ridge Holland again. You know that Sikoa is a pretty violent dude. But this is a bit much, even for him.

Eventually, The Bloodline all file up the ramp and come through the curtain. Sami walks over to make sure that you're alright.

"I'm fine, Sami." You assure him. "Solo got me out of the way before things got heated." You nod to Solo a few feet away talking to Roman and Jey.

Sami glances at Solo and nods. "Yeah, he's definitely in a mood tonight." He chuckles. "I mean did you catch the way he went at Ridge Holland?"

"Yeah..." You nod. "I think that might be my fault." You rub the back of your neck. "Ridge was sort of intending on bothering me before the fight got intense. I ducked behind Solo and sort of asked him to handle it."

"Oh, well, that explains it then." Sami chuckles like you've just answered a question for him.

You furrow your brows at your brother. "Explains what?" You ask him.

"Why Sikoa went off on Ridge," Sami replies like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Holland was messing around with Solo's girl. Very bad move on his part." He chuckles.

"His girl?" You reply. "Excuse me? Since when?" You shake your head in disbelief.

Sami chuckles again and ruffles your hair affectionately. "Oh, Y/N. My naive little sister." He teases you. "Sikoa's got quite the crush on you."

"He does?" You glance over at Solo still talking with Roman and Jey. "Since when?"

"No clue." Sami shrugs. "I've known for a while now. Why do you think that Madcap Moss stopped talking to you? And Ricochet as well for that matter?" He asks you. "Sikoa's been scaring them all off so he's got you all to himself."

"Has he now?" You turn and stare at Sikoa. "I liked Madcap." You frown.

Roman and Jey break away from Sikoa to talk with Paul and Jimmy. You take your chance and march over to Sikoa to confront him.

"Hey, Solo!" You catch his attention as you march over to him.

Solo turns to you, his scowl a bit softer than it usually is. "Holland won't be bothering you again anytime soon, that's for sure." He informs you.

"Yeah, him and any other man that dares speak to me." You mumble. "Is it true what Sami just told me? You've been running off guys I'm talking to without my knowledge?" You confront Sikoa.

Solo nods casually. "Yeah, so?" He replies with a shrug. "You ain't need to be talking to any other man but me, girl." He informs you. "And we both know that you're into me. So what's the issue?"

"Excuse me?" You reply in shock. "What's the issue?" You repeat him. "Last time I checked, you've never even asked me out on a date." You remind him.

Solo doesn't reply at first, but you can tell that he's got some kind of idea brewing. After a few seconds of you waiting for a reply, Sikoa shrugs and puts a hand on your shoulder to orient you towards the door.

"What are you doing?" You ask, digging your heels into the floor to stop Sikoa from moving you.

"You want to go on a date so bad?" Sikoa replies casually. "Come on then, get a move on girl." He pushes you towards the door. "Yo, Roman! I'll catch you all later, man. Y/N and me gonna be busy for the rest of the night!"

You try and protest but Sikoa has you out the door and heading for the garage before you can get a word out. You can hear Roman and what sounds like Sami both laugh as you are dragged off.