Pete Dunne

You've known Pete Dunne, aka, Butch, since you were a teenager. The two of you learned how to wrestle and came up in NXT together, and started dating shortly after that.

However, even since Pete joined Smackdown Live and started a team with Ridge Holland and Sheamus, he's seemed distracted. Ever since you two started dating you've always been all over one another, and great at communicating when one of you has a problem. And to make matters worse, Sami Zayn, a man that's got a crush on you, has been sowing seeds of doubt about Pete's love for you these past few weeks.

"Pete, babe, have you seen my green bottoms anywhere?" You ask Pete while digging around for your wrestling tights at the apartment. "Pete?" You ask again when he doesn't answer you at first.

You turn around to find Dunne doing something on his phone. "Hmm? Sorry, love." He looks up from his phone. "What are you looking for?"

"My green ring gear?" You answer him with frustration blatant in your tone. "I can't find my bottoms and I need them for the show tonight." You inform him.

Pete sets his phone down on the bed next to him and rises to his feet. He walks over to the closet where you are digging around and points to your old suitcase sitting in the corner.

"I don't think that you ever took them out of your old case." He nods to the case. "I just had your purple gear washed yesterday if you want a fresh pair." He adds.

You bend down and pull the older suitcase off of the floor. You open it up and find the bottoms you've been looking for and let out a small sigh. "Right...I forgot to wash them." You pull the bottoms out and give them a quick sniff. "Ew. Yeah, definitely not wearing those now"

You toss the bottoms in the nearby hamper and ask Pete what he thinks you should wear for the show. He doesn't reply again and you turn around to find him on his phone again.

"Who are you talking to, Pete?" You ask him curiously, but he doesn't seem to hear you.

Tired of being ignored by your otherwise occupied boyfriend, you get dressed and pack for the show.

Later in the night, you and Pete head backstage to the locker rooms. Once again, Pete seems more interested in his phone than in you.

"I'll see you after the show, babe." You stop when you get to the women's locker room "Wish me luck against, Shotzi tonight?" You ask Dunne.

Normally this would be the moment that Pete assures you that you don't need luck to win and kiss you goodbye. "Mhm, good luck, love. See you later." Pete nods at you absentmindedly and walks off.

You watch him walk off with a frown on your face. 'What has gotten into him?' You think to yourself. You turn to head into the locker room but before you do, Sami Zayn comes around the corner to greet you.

"Y/N! What a pleasure running into you." Zayn smiles at you. "How have you been? You look lovely, tonight by the way." He adds while looking you up and down.

"Thanks..." You reply dryly. "Is there something you need, Sami?" You ask him plainly.

Sami bounces on his heels and shrugs. "I just came by to say hello is all." He assures you. "Where's your boyfriend by the way? Aren't you two usually together?" He asks you.

"He's...busy." You cough. "I'll see him later, like always."

"Right." Sami nods. "Well, anyways. I'll catch you later, Y/N. Have a nice night. And I look forward to seeing you beat Shotzi tonight." He adds before he walks off.

You head into the locker room a bit taken aback by your conversation with Sami. 'Aren't you two usually together?' His statement plays over and over in your head. He's right. You and Pete are normally always together, even when you're at work.